Would you vote for Driver 54?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Would you vote for Driver 54?

If you lived in Ward 7 would you vote for this man with the way he acts on the boards? Do you think he would be as radical in his seat?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Re: Would you vote for Driver 54?

http://www.wickedlocal.com/malden/news/opinions/letters/x372514837/Letter-Arenella-announces-candidacy-for-City-Council#axzz1MLsfWwMv

Lets review some comments on that page.

salinsky
    8 months ago
    You must be logged in to report abuse.

Always a delight to see someone saunter into the political arena. A few questions to establish your background qualifications, Mr. Arenella:

-- What charge were you convicted of? And what level are you registered at?
    -- What's the basis of your current lawsuit against the Middlesex House of Correction?
    -- Since you're not listed in the Northeastern alumni directory (www.alumni.neu.edu), did you attend Northeastern under one of your aliases?

The honest citizens of Malden eagerly await your responses. Best of luck, sir.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

francis arenella
    8 months ago

First------salinsky i graduated in 1984 (northeastern Boston campus) graduation took place in June at the old Boston Garden.
    Second---what I was convicted of is not the issue it is how this city is being run, The Lawsuit against
    middlesex house of correction was a medical issue and I dropped the complaint because of the
    financial hardship it would put on my family. I collapsed 4 times because of poor medical care and not
    being taken to a hospital----also poor medical record keeping , Heart doctor could not retrieve my
    medical records , when he received them it was a court order under HIPAA Guidelines.
    Today 9/17/2010 went to my Doctors Heart and Primary Care Physician and got a clean bill of
    health, again discussing my situation with my family they feel I will be an asset to this city.
    Again it seems people like to throw stones but never will meet to discuss the issues.
    I am alway available to discuss the issues with you, councilor anderson, or anyone at anytime.
    I always be a straight talker and willing to discuss the issues ---seems I ruffled someone
    feathers. please reply.
    francis arenella
    8 months ago

Salinsky----my Heart doctor is at mass general hospital (yawkey bldg) and my Primary Care Physician
    works for Cambridge Health alliance on Canal St in Malden. Now check to see if those records are
    available---Unless your a Judge these medical facilities can not even tell you if I am a patient.
    They can not tell you my Doctors names. That not the problem it is how this city is being run and
    how unsafe this City Council and Mayor has made it.. MY Medical Records are Protected under
    Federal Law called HIPAA ----- but I expect to see them posted shortly. than I have the Federal
    Government arrest someone. Have a nice day --or would you like to meet.

Read more: Letter: Arenella announces candidacy for City Council - Malden, Massachusetts - Malden Observer http://www.wickedlocal.com/malden/news/opinions/letters/x372514837/Letter-Arenella-announces-candidacy-for-City-Council#ixzz1NAWn4v9L

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

salinsky
    8 months ago

Mr Arenella - Thank you. I note that you haven't answered two of three simple questions, from which it seems you are already a polished political candidate. I do not think I would like to meet you, thank you, and I don't think you would like to meet me, because I am of legal age. Cheers.

Read more: Letter: Arenella announces candidacy for City Council - Malden, Massachusetts - Malden Observer http://www.wickedlocal.com/malden/news/opinions/letters/x372514837/Letter-Arenella-announces-candidacy-for-City-Council#ixzz1NAWuvqj2

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

So why did this person ask..."What charge were you convicted of? And what level are you registered at?"

Level? What kind of level? Level of the crime? Or something else? But the word "registered" is the big word in the question.

This man did time in Prison?

Ok so Driver aka Frank, complains about certain people in city hall who are in court not convited at this present time. Calling city hall crooked for still having these people work for the city. But yet, he wants to work in city hall also? Do not throw stones at glass houses.

I also remember a post by Annie O warning you to step away from talking to her. She said you have bothered many activists in the city.

I remember another post asking if your the same guy in ward 7 the cops have to talk to and watch in city hall.

Now you are attacking everyone that will not go to your house and listen to your ideas. Maybe people know more about you and do not want to. Does that make them cowards?

We do not need someone like this in office folks. If you are in ward 7 or have friend and fam in the ward, let them know about this person if he should run for a seat. We want city hall to be ran right. Not ran into the mud.

--------------

This has been paid for by the citizens group against Driver 54 to talk about anything.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

THANK YOU KINDLY    FOR YOUR SUPPORT -----
        HOPE TO SEE YOU TONIGHT AT MC-----------
        MAYBE YOU HAVE A FEW FRIENDS TO SUPPORT YOU;

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

6-4 Close race!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

8-5

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Split vote.

Frank you going to run? Or run away? I really hope you run.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

11-5. Thats a no vote. BUT PLEASE RUN!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkDon'ttrip--Your a stupid dumb idiot person and is so far behind the curve it will take two life times to get to the starting point;
    Going to Red Sox game--today--leaving shortly than maybe buy tickets for tomorrow game -----
    Oh wait for the Editorial in this weeks Malden Observer;

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Who cares if your going to a red sox game. I honestly dont care. Im going to the bathroom in a few minutes because im backed up. You want me to share that with you? You "Stupid Dumb Idiot Person"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

WalkDon'tTrip---Great Game---Now Back to you-1st-My opinion about you is right on---Your the Dumbest of the Dumb it is only my opinion. But that is not your fault--you were dropped on your head too many times which only left you with one Brain Cell.
    2nd--What have you done to help improve this city or even you neighborhood ---Zero probably;
    3rd--I know what I did and today feel God has forgiven me just as my Family and Friends have--Everyday I try tto do something good
    and try helping my neighbors. I go to church almost every Sunday and ask for God to forgive me and help me understand how i can change the way people think of me.
    I do not hide behind fake names --I used my chaffeur name but everyone knows me as Frank ---like everyone on here  you all hide behind fake names and identies I ask why ?--What are you afraid of
    the truth! The same people complain but will never meet to discuss
    what is wrong or find a way to correct the mistakes this city is making everyday. I try by showing what is out in the real world but
    all of you hide behind fakes names and stupid pictures Grow Up face
    the Problems Stop Complaining Do something ----I am not afraid to
    meet anyone anytime but again you all hide ---the Question should
    be who are you really -----Again Grow up---
    Lets meet and see who the Real Grown Ups really are or are you all Chickens; Lets meet Chicken(s)?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

Sorry Frank but I think you scare people sometimes. Your work to help this city is noble but you come off a little aggressive...

In Response to Re: Would you vote for Driver 54?:
    WalkDon'tTrip---Great Game---Now Back to you-1st-My opinion about you is right on---Your the Dumbest of the Dumb it is only my opinion. But that is not your fault--you were dropped on your head too many times which only left you with one Brain Cell. 2nd--What have you done to help improve this city or even you neighborhood ---Zero probably; 3rd--I know what I did and today feel God has forgiven me just as my Family and Friends have--Everyday I try tto do something good and try helping my neighbors. I go to church almost every Sunday and ask for God to forgive me and help me understand how i can change the way people think of me. I do not hide behind fake names --I used my chaffeur name but everyone knows me as Frank ---like everyone on here  you all hide behind fake names and identies I ask why ?--What are you afraid of the truth! The same people complain but will never meet to discuss what is wrong or find a way to correct the mistakes this city is making everyday. I try by showing what is out in the real world but all of you hide behind fakes names and stupid pictures Grow Up face the Problems Stop Complaining Do something ----I am not afraid to meet anyone anytime but again you all hide ---the Question should be who are you really -----Again Grow up--- Lets meet and see who the Real Grown Ups really are or are you all Chickens; Lets meet Chicken(s)?
    Posted by Driver54

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

taxed2much---  another full time joke---use your real name oh sorry
    your to dumb too; Hide and seek is the only game people play on
    here, not one of you will try and change a thing, I keep fighting for change and try to find ways to have this city receive Federal Funds & Grants so taxes will not go up. But You keep reposting other people comments what are you afraid of---Your a Chicken S--t as
    A Human Being---that is my opinion---Put your real name out there'

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxed2much. Show taxed2much's posts

You need to relax! Re: Would you vote for Driver 54?

taxed2much---  another full time joke---use your real name oh sorry your to dumb too; Hide and seek is the only game people play on here, not one of you will try and change a thing, I keep fighting for change and try to find ways to have this city receive Federal Funds & Grants so taxes will not go up. But You keep reposting other people comments what are you afraid of---Your a Chicken S--t as A Human Being---that is my opinion---Put your real name out there'
    Posted by Driver54

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from overthere. Show overthere's posts

I love it when Driver calls people dumb.

I say we get him elected to office, but restrict him from having a copywriter and editor. Imagine the glorious press releases!

USA! USA! USA!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

child sex offender?  sorry, unforgivable.  I dont really believe in heaven and hell, but I wish there was for a person like this.  No tolerance at all for this type of scum of the earth, none at all !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigragoo37. Show bigragoo37's posts

Yes i would vote for him -----If he has changed like he says and there are no restrictions put on him ---than maybe he has shown

that he can be trusted and understand politics better than me;

I do not know what he did but what is in heart that I believe in, if he

helps out and trys to improve his neighborhood and this city."great"

If he feels God has forgiven him and his Family has forgiven him I think people deserve a second chance;

Maybe if I was him I would tell you all to go to hell in a hand basket

but he trying to change how people think in malden;

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

As far as I am concerned, all sex offenders can rot in their hell, especially child molesters.  Good for him if thinks god forgives him.  I dont personally believe in that, so to me he is not forgiven.  There is no forgiveness for molesting a child, ever, period. If that is what he did, he should not even be allowed to vote, never mind running for office.

I thought it was illeagal for convicted felons to vote anyway. Did not know they are allowed to run for office?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JIRKYRICK. Show JIRKYRICK's posts

well his name does not show up on the sex offenders list living in Malden, so I dont know where walk came up with the info on him being a sex offender or implying he is.  I would imagine it would come up during the election if he is.  If not, my aplogies to Frank, but if true, well I already said it

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from overthere. Show overthere's posts

Yes i would vote for him -----If he has changed like he says and there are no restrictions put on him ---than maybe he has shown that he can be trusted and understand politics better than me; I do not know what he did but what is in heart that I believe in, if he helps out and trys to improve his neighborhood and this city."great" If he feels God has forgiven him and his Family has forgiven him I think people deserve a second chance; Maybe if I was him I would tell you all to go to hell in a hand basket but he trying to change how people think in malden;
    Posted by bigragoo37

DriverRagoo for mayor! DriverRagoo for mayor! DriverRagoo for mayor!
    RAH!
    RAH!
    RAAAAAH!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigragoo37. Show bigragoo37's posts

Jirkyrick-----I understand the sex offender registry covers alot of
    catagories---I hope he never molested a child if he did he deserves to be in hell----but if it for having dirty pictures on his computer or
    something less violent than I think a person can change that is why
    I feel he is a good person who made a few mistakes and is trying to
    change--What I read he is really trying to help change the way Malden thinks and does things but that what I observe from a far.
    Like I said I'll do some back round checks and see what he did and I
    will let everyone know. Most sex offenders do alot of jail time and I am trying to see how much time he did and what for. Again the
    sexual registry board throws a wide net over every little act.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigragoo37. Show bigragoo37's posts

overthere----thank you--i do have the time to play games--I work
    six days a week and have only Monday's off----I will not even consider running in this city-----What I see is it functions on one
    mindset and works at it owns schedule for things to go forward.
    In Boston it seems the Councilors work for their districts and try to
    have things done in a timely manner even like street repairs,water bill
    overcharging ---at least in Boston ---city hall answer questiions,
    here it seems it is pass to another department than another department even my ward councilor plays deaf when I call her with
    no response. Councilor Murphy;

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from voteforme. Show voteforme's posts

I think Bigragoo37 is Driver54 aka Frank. This is just very funny to me.

Sections
Shortcuts