You all back Fallon?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

You all back Fallon?

If you do she has no chance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from activemaldonian. Show activemaldonian's posts

Re: You all back Fallon?

I am not sure what this means - I certaintly DO NOT back Fallon.  Although I agree, she has NO chance.
    Was this comment responding to something else?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maldenrezident. Show maldenrezident's posts

She is a game changer. Gary is just more of the same.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkDontTrip. Show WalkDontTrip's posts

Yes all the Fallon backers on here act like kids. Its like when Gary Coleman ran in Cali.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

First lets stop call people names or make fun of who people support,  everyone should be asking both canidates what they will do fix the problems in this city, what changes will they try and 
    make it a better city to live in. 
    I know I tried by filing complaints and they are still in play some are
    important ,another will try and figure out why the city water department is overcharging everyone that owns property. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from activemaldonian. Show activemaldonian's posts

Thank goodness.  I couldn't agree more.  The more I read the "catch phrases" like "game changer, buck the system" it makes me laugh.   It is clearly a cover up for no facts and no accomplishments.
    I can't even keep up with the same old arguments of the past.
    I try to scroll through and find comments that are helpful and not just rantings.
    I also tried to download the SAFER grant and looks like you can't get to it because it's closed.  I am only interested in facts and I am frustrated that I can't get at them for this one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Activemaldonian---for 3 years the city has qualified for the Safer Grantand each time the Certain City Councilors have agreed with the
    Mayor to refuse it because of contract negotiations, what it is that if the city keeps 114 firefighters on the Job the grant is theirs for
    3years but after last year they did not quailfied because of the Mayor and the Union not agreeing to a contract and the fire department had to lay -off 10 firefighters putting them under the grants requirement. 
    Basically it is what the Mayor Wants he does not care for the Public
    Safety of citizens of Malden ---he just signed a contract with the
    Police Union---The Problem is health care cost---the Mayor does not
    want the city to join the GIC Plan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

AciveMaldonian ake school committee member

Didn't YOUR candidate read the grant?  Councillor at Large Fallon did.

Sorry to ruin your plan to step into the mayor's seat without a challenge but that is not going to happen.

FALLON is the people's candidate. An advocate for transparency in government and for bringing government back to the people.

FALLON will restore a faith in Malden that was lost 16 years with a transfer of power that robbed a working class community of respect, safety, and community.

FALLON has the support of the average citizen who has had enough of corruption, blue bags, meals tax, and residential parking tax/big brother tax.

FALLON is the people's candidate. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

How long has Fallon been Councillor at Large in the City of Malden? I am curious as to what she has done since being Councillor. I am not for either candidate, I am not sure who I am voting for, but I have to say all I see is Gary Christenson supporting the public out and about in the City of Malden. I have not seen Deb Fallon. If Deb Fallon is "the peoples candidate" please explain to me what she has done since being a Councillor. If all your going to tell me is that she votes opposite of everyone else that is not good enough. What has she ACCOMPLISHED?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfd237. Show mfd237's posts

So let's see the current Mayor and most of the council supported their preferred candidate Spady vs. Clark the outsider for State Senate. How did that turn out for Craig??. He got whipped in his home town!!! In spite of having the support and endorsments of all these genious  Malden politicians!!! Don't underestimate the intelligence of the citizens of Malden. Now Gary C is a much more appealing candidate who isnt condescending and does not act arrogant and aloof but if you think its gonna be a cake walk for him to waltz on in to the corner office up at 200 Pleasant St. guess again.     P.S Maldengal What did Barack Obama and Deval Patrick accomplish before being elected to their posts??  Sometimes records don't matter. Both Fallon and Gary are going to have tough ????s to answer in the coming months. Good luck to both candidates.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Accomplishments in government in ONE short year against opposition and adversity from the current council.

Fallon forced transparency, 

Fallon stood against the blue bag tax, 

Fallon fought tirelessly to restore public safety,

Fallon proposed an opportunity for the public to speak at meetings without being "sponsored" by a councillor, 

Fallon forced the requirement to hold public meetings on important issues,

Fallon showed support to keep our parks available to all Malden residents and children.

Fallon has questioned the critical changes being proposed in our city charter that was created for the purpose of checks and balances in government. These changes will have a direct affect on balance of power.

Fallon has what it takes
    ...through her work ethic,

...her advocacy for others,

...she has the guts to ask tough questions and not to "go along, to get along", 

Fallon has determination and tenacity

and Fallon leads by opposing the backroom deals, and by standing against the good ole boy network.

Fallon pushed the public safety issue. 

Fallon stood with the Malden Taxpayers for Accountability,

and Fallon stood with the Concerned Citizens of Malden.

Fallon advocates for people,
    for people who are ignored and disrespected by political leaders.

FALLON IS the people's candidate...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from activemaldonian. Show activemaldonian's posts

Thank you for the compliment- I must know a lot to be confused with a school committee member!  I think I know who you are referring to and I really do take it as a compliment.  I am a very involved citizen and that is all.
    This is worth a repost- Got it from a different discussion where you bring up the same old words, words words with NO resolutions to anything!

It is very real that Fallon does NOT have the EXPERIENCE needed to run the city of Malden.
    It is very real that Fallon does NOT have the EDUCATION needed to run the city.
    It is very real that Fallon has been on the council for a year and has not gotten ONE THING accomplished!

I forgot
    It is very real that Fallon takes 47% of her budget on her non-profit as SALARY!
    It is very real that taking 47% of the donations as salary is unheard of!
    It is very real that taking 47% of donations as salary is the highest percentage in the State!
    It is very real that Councillor Fallon cannot lead a team to unity.
    It is very real that Councillor Fallon likes drama and scare tactics.
    Last, but not least,
    It is very real that Fallon comes from a long, long line of seasoned politicians- Malden is sick and tired of the same old story.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from activemaldonian. Show activemaldonian's posts

As long as I am reposting- may as well go all the way!

It's very real that Christenson is 1 of 11 Councillors on the Council.
    It is very real that Christenson voted against 42% of the budgets (3 out of 7);
    It is very real that he voted to override two of the Mayor's vetoes
    It is very real that he voted against the blue trash bags
    It is very real that he voted against the Mayor's plans to relocate City Hall to the High School.
    It is very real that Christenson has brought about policy changes to make sure the administration is more transparent.
    It is real that Christenson has well thought out PLANS to make changes in city hall to better serve the Citizens of Malden.
    It is very real that Christenson does an excellent job in the Sheriff's Department which gives him the EXPERIENCE need to run the city budget.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Here is just ONE example of how Gary Christenson takes ACTIONand is not just words "stood by, stood against"  This is happening now, he is constantly researching and trying to come up with real, well thought out plans.  Please let me know when Fallon actually sees anything through to fruition.  It is so easy to point fingers, so hard and challenging to come up with solutions.
    I would be here typing all day if I listed all the papers and resolutions Gary has accomplished.  Actually, if you want, we could go by 1 year alone- put it on equal grounds....
    Here is something that is taking place currently:

He recognized the need for change in the Charter due to the failure of the initiative petition regarding the Trash Bags. Gary realized this was not a fair representation of the citizens of Malden.

Existing Provisions:

An initiative petition will take effect if it is approved by: 1/3 (33%) of the total number of registered voters, and a majority of the voters voting in that election.

Proposed Change:

An initiative petition will take effect if it is approved by; 15% of the total number of registered voters and a majority of the voters voting in that election. Gary researched and realized that the turnout of voters has drastically changed since this charter was put in place.

This information was given out at the public meetings held throughout Malden. He spoke to these changes, heard the public’s opinion and is moving forward with the changes.

Fallon- did nothing, came up with no plan, and does not support any changes. Yet, she continues to complain and whine without doing a thing- it’s her MO.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

Deb Fallon has worked tirelessly on restoring public safety to our streets by working to bring back police and firefighters to their positions.  Cameras don't walk the streets or answer emergency calls.

Deb Fallon has reached out and supported citizens action groups who tried to stop the ridiculous blue bags we are now forced to use.

Deb Fallon supported the citizen group who fought for months to stop the take over of public parks by the Mayors campaign manager/slash chairman of MVRCS/Ward 6 councillor/appointed fire commissioner/appointed DPW commissioner----no conflict there

Deb Fallon does not support a residential sticker parking program that will burden residents and serve as a big brother approach to adults.

Deb Fallon has reached out to small restaurant owners who are now burdened with a meals tax that they are absorbing so their customers don't have to.

Deb Fallon has stepped forward to address the deplorable conditions at our schools, our fire stations, and other city buildings by forcing individuals to act on these serious health issues associated with working in mold infested, rodent infested, dirty buildings due to poor maintenance.

NO OTHER council member dared to stand up to KINNON or the MAYOR on the park issue. Everyone of them was contacted over and over again. They were willing to remain silent against illegal lease agreements.  They were willing to use the statistics of the poorest members of our community to build a state of the art athletic field for exclusive use of one organization.  Anyone see a problem there?

Chistenson is being supported by Kinnon, former DiPaolo camp, and the current mayor's adminstration. 

You can try to hide but gc is directly connected to some less than upstanding individuals.  Who you surround yourself with speaks volumes about who you are.

I do agree with one thing. GC does have the experience from the Sherriff's Dept to continue the practices of political corruption associated so closely with his friend, boss and mentor, our former sherrif.

FALLON will get MALDEN's vote.  I'm confident of that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

Incorrupt, ..Does it really take 2 people to blog under one name?

Since you have used your sharp detective skills to identify all comments in support of Gary Christenson as coming from council or school com. members, I thought it would be ok if I noted that you are actually 2 people commenting under one screen name, with 2 distinct writing styles!

That was my "point of personal privelege"! ;)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maldengal. Show Maldengal's posts

Well, good luck to both candidates, its going to be hard for either one of them that get into that office up there. I see both sides here are going at it. Kind of funny when you read these blogs everyone is saying the same things  "forced, supported, proposed, fought, stood, pushed, advocated"  in some ways looks like they are both doing the same thing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVCSparent. Show MVCSparent's posts

Deb Fallon's has:

-Lived somewhere else when the blue bags were enacted.  Used the issue during her campaign saying she would work to get rid of them. Since elected never once  made a motion to get rid of them. She whines that others did that before she got on the Council but she now had a year to make another motion on it and never did.
    - Led the charge against fixing up Roosevelt Park while losing $500,000 federal grant and $400,000 payment from Charter School to fix it up at zero cost of the city.  Charter School would continue using the same 4-6 times they were using everyday.  Guess what they still are using it but sadly the park will probably not be fixed in our lifetime 
    - Has worked tirelessly to try to demonize the Charter School and its kids from being able to use Malden's Parks.  600 kids and their tax paying families don't count. 
    - Has done nothing to save one Public Safety job except blown hot air.  Fire Department alliance has lost them what 15
     positions since she took office?
    - Voted against the turfing of MacDonald Stadium because its in such great shape.
    -Voted against protecting Maplewood Highlands from the High Rock blasting.
    -Voted against surveillance camera's to aid the city in fighting crime.
    -Voted against fixing up Waites Mountain in Ward 4.
    -Voted against fixing up Linden Park with $500,000 in Ward 8. (Rumor is because Charter School might be playing there some days)
    -Voted against Bike to the Sea Path receiving seed money of $500,000 which would have cost the city the $1.2 million it got from the federal govt for this. 
    Come to think of it what has she ever voted for or done.  NOTHING.  I will follow her every vote and report throughout the campaingn because as a taxpaying lifelong citizen of Malden my kid and kids at Charter School or Catholic Schools have the right to be guaranteed park time for their teams just like anyone else and because of her my kids are begging to play on decent fields.  

- Oh lets not forget when they close Maplewood Fire Station and that part of the city lies unprotected who was responsible for the climate which created this attitude that agreements should not be made with the Charter School and its taxpaying parents and for its kids to be treated fairly when it comes to field time.

-Deb Fallon tell me what she has done and what she has been for.  ZERO and NOTHING is the answer and it is frightening that anybody would consider voting for her for Mayor with such a track record and absolutely no experience except fleecing the taxpayers with here Portal to Hope scam where her salary and benefits take over 50% of the money that the organization takes in.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

MVCSParent and all the Rest;
    Question--this for all of you and the two candidates running for Mayor.
    First--the city was eligible for the following grants (state) which it did not apply for an no one can answer why they were not even
    looked at;
    (a) Chapter 90 Grant , (b) enhancement grants, Parc Grants, and the Small cities Grant; Other cities are getting funds from these grants and this Administration and the City Council has no clue they
    even exist.
    (b) Last February/ March after the after doing research and making
    phone calls and visiting our congressional offices I submitted a
    Proposal that would of cost the city no one single cent which could of repaired our streets and sidewalks and put up parling signs/street
    sweeping signs accross the city was never brought up for discussion
    and now Councilor is looking to to have the city apply for a bond that is needed to put parking stickers signs at a cost of $400,000.00
    dollars it could of been done for nothing. Why was it never discussed
    or even made available to the pUblic ?
    Maybe one of you can call either candidate and ask why this city is
    not going after this grant Money because I willing to bet they have
    no idea that this money is available. This city lacks Leadership in all
    areas Mayor Office and City Council.
    Please let me know if you get an answer, I have copies of all these
    grants and what they do for a city and how the money can be spent.
    My friends work in the state house and they return E-Mails and
    letters Debbie Fallon has answer none of mine---she is a poor
    candidate as of today---Gary has given me an answer which I
    will give him time to check it out.
    Also tell Malden Crime Watch there is Grant Money for them and in
    Two years they never applied for it someone should ask why?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Educatedmaldonian. Show Educatedmaldonian's posts

Do not try to deflect from the fact that Fallon has done NOTHINGin office by linking our blogs together.  Look back and you will see Christenson supporters have real facts and accomplishments that are listed for all to see.
    Fallon supporters use nothing but spin, words, rumors, speculations,and  "spoke for, stood for" but NO FACTS, NO ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

It is so transparent that I am almost embarrassed to be addressing them.  When I see incorruptibilities blog, I don't even have to read it to know the same old nonsense it will say.  However, I can't help myself sometimes- it's like trainwreck.
    I am not hiding - I am proud to say I am full fledged Christenson supporter. Do not link us.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

EducatedMaldonian----I like Gary but you and the rest will not ask either candidate about the Grants this city is eligible for but again it is politics as usual -----Corruption at all levels ----it is  like the Blind
    leading the Blind  ---so contact gary and ask him than call debbie
    and ask her why this city never went after this money other cities
    arround us are using this money;

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from incorruptibility. Show incorruptibility's posts

I guess the gc fans are getting defensive and a bit angry...

FALLON DID NOT VOTE AGAINST THE FOLLOWING: check the votes.

Just a few points- Voted against the turfing of MacDonald Stadium because its in such great shape.
    -Voted against protecting Maplewood Highlands from the High Rock blasting.
    -Voted against surveillance camera's to aid the city in fighting crime.
    -Voted against fixing up Waites Mountain in Ward 4.
    -Voted against fixing up Linden Park with $500,000 in Ward 8. (Rumor is because Charter School might be playing there some days)
    Glad Councillor Bucci was able to give her ward park over to the charter school. I'm sure the voters will appreciate that.
    -Voted against Bike to the Sea Path receiving seed money of $500,000 which would have cost the city the $1.2 million it got from the federal govt for this. 

FALLON IS THE PEOPLES ADVOCATE...AND THE PEOPLE ARE SMART.

FALLON WILL GET MALDEN'S VOTE. 

I AM VERY CONFIDENT OF THAT.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Incorruptilibity---you did not answer the questions above your statement---again when will both candidates answer those questions on why no one applied for these grants.
    Again call each candidate and ask them it is only a phone call what
    are you afraid of the truth.
    I have not selected who I am voting for.
    If you think Fallon is the right person ask her why this city never
    ask for this Grant Money.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julii. Show Julii's posts

Educated, you are absolutely right...it's embarassing to see the finger pointing, spinning of facts, and immature comments.

It's embarassing to see the same repeated ridiculous comments and childish taunting.

It feels like talking to a group of bullyish teens.

Desperate attempts to discredit the opponent due to what is obviously lacking in your own candidate: education and experience.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Julii -----again no one is answering the question and I bet a dollar to
    a dime no one made a phone call to either candidate and ask about
    the 4 Grants or about the Stimulus Money they never went after.
    I am not picking on either candidate I am just asking a simple question -----I have not made my mind who I will vote for, I looking
    for a candidate who will chase every dollar available to improve this
    city starting with Public Safety and than our streets and sidewalks.

Sections
Shortcuts