You read the drivers log?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

You read the drivers log?

You enjoy a little bit of comedy? Whats your take?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Re: You read the drivers log?

I voted to jump off a bridge.
    Cause im silly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WardWatch. Show WardWatch's posts

Some funny stuff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

I like these votes so far. You see I have Driver on a Yoyo. He does not know what I am going to do next. I'm playing chess. I'm using the Russian Defense System that Willy Wonker used in the Championship.

You see all, its all fun and games. We all need humor at times. If you cannot laugh, that's a waste of life. And to laugh at someone who things he or she is making serious posts, in my opinion makes it funnier. So Driver and the rest. Do not take it all so serious. It is better then fighting all the time. You need to mix it up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Pat2012-----Old Saying  Evil is in the Eye of The Beholder and I am the Beholder of the Evil -----I am Nasty and this when I am at my
    best.  No oner on Here Knows Me and Some Think They Do.
    On My Parent's Grave I am someone you do not want to Anger, one
    of my Client's when I drove as a Chauffeur called me Little Sonny.
     Remember Sonny From THe God Father he told me I reminded him
    Of Sonny because of the Evil In Me. So Beware I am the Eye of Evil.

Another Client Told me that I fear No One but people should fear you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Driver54:

You act and sound like a buffoon when you post your nonsense and rants on these boards. Nobody is scared of you, you're a pathetic excuse for a human being.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Oh yeah? People say I look like the devil when I paint myself red and put horns on my head and run around saying BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

Anotherman---Find Out What I Did and Where and Who I Met With Today  ask Pats2012 what I am doing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Dont ask me. He could be on the toilet for all I know. Hey driver ask Anotherman what I am doing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetActive. Show GetActive's posts

@ Pats. LOL you crack me up with your comments. Please don't stop keeping things lighthearted around here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats2012Champs. Show Pats2012Champs's posts

Thank you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

In Response to Re: You read the drivers log?:
    Anotherman---Find Out What I Did and Where and Who I Met With Today  ask Pats2012 what I am doing.
    Posted by Driver54

Driver54:

I don't give a hoot about what you did, where you went and who you met with today or any other day for that matter!

I just want you to stop spewing your nonsense on these boards and stop harassing other posters, ok? Is that too much to ask of you?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driver54. Show Driver54's posts

EVERYONE--------????????? ARE YOU HAVING FUN YET ?????
       HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE I HAVING A BLAST!

JOKE IS ON YOU  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sections
Shortcuts