OccupyBoston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fells. Show Fells's posts

OccupyBoston

The "Occupation" is starting to feel like a foreign one.  Today I saw some ugly, juvenile graffiti scrawled in a Panera bathroom near the "Occupation site."  How is it "economic justice" to deface a restaurant and make someone else pay to repair it?  In addition to the medium, the graffiti's content was also less than impressive:  in spite of trying to sound sophisticated and international, they couldn't even spell "Viva la revolución" right without Anglicizing it.  They also told me to "Show Your Support" -- After a sampling like that, they shouldn't assume I have any support to show.  This childish ranting isn't constructive at all;  it's only pulling Boston down.  Please leave already. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nina1230. Show nina1230's posts

Re: OccupyBoston

In Response to OccupyBoston:
    [QUOTE]The "Occupation" is starting to feel like a foreign one.   Today I saw some ugly, juvenile graffiti scrawled in a Panera bathroom near the "Occupation site."   How is it "economic justice" to deface a restaurant and make someone else pay to repair it?   In addition to the medium, the graffiti's content was also less than impressive:   in spite of trying to sound sophisticated and international, they couldn't even spell "Viva la revolución" right without Anglicizing it.   They also told me to "Show Your Support" -- After a sampling like that, they shouldn't assume I have any support to show.   This childish ranting isn't constructive at all;   it's only pulling Boston down.   Please leave already.  
    Posted by Fells[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from waitnonu02155. Show waitnonu02155's posts

Re: OccupyBoston

these people need to get of their butts and take any job, i wait table 6 days a week and tend bar on sundays to make ends meet and i have 2 degrees and a ton of loan debt, i hop e the president pays my loans off, cause im not making it in massachusetts!