Pizza?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Re: Pizza?

I don't know any pizza places in the area you are mentioning. But Saugus is not that far away. Just scoot down Lynnfells Parkway. There on RT. 1, we have Prince Pizza. Friends of ours come all the way from Somerville, Belmont and Winchester to go to Prince. A little further up on Rt. 1 towards Peabody is Santarpio's. It is the same one as the one in North End. Great pizza both places.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Asked your question and heard:  

"Not sure about Melrose but Pizza Mia on Franklin Street in Stoneham is fantastic. Not too far from Melrose."

http://www.pizzamiastoneham.com/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

What about Bertuccis in Medford?  I know, it's a chain....but it will be hard to find pizza that will meet your expectations if you are used to Cambridge... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Melrose House Great oven baked meatball subs.

For Pizza I go to Santarpios at the Old Bennigans Rt1 Danvers near the Jug Handle.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

I've found Neopoli is pretty good; they also deliver so...there's that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Grew up in Melrose. Sorry to say Caruso House of Pizza gone. They featured Pizza Zaa zaa. Was the best around. Don Miguel and Delio RIP! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Grew up in Melrose too.  When the Charcoal Pit closed, that was a bad day.  I'd recommend Prince Pizza on Rte 1 as well.

Sections
Shortcuts