Abby Park?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from libbydog. Show libbydog's posts

Abby Park?

I'm hearing mixed things about Abby Park. Is it good?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigtimebeaver. Show bigtimebeaver's posts

Re: Abby Park?

Food is ok, but has Boston prices. At least you can sit and have a meal with a beer or glass of wine in Milton now. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from msp1979. Show msp1979's posts

Abby Park is great.  Being a South End transplant in Milton, it is nice to finally have what I would consider a South End quality restaurant in town.  Out of the whole two restaurant options where you can eat and drink in Milton, Abby Park is by far the best.  While the prices are on the pricier side (it's what you would pay for a good dinner in the city), it is worth the trip.  It can get pretty busy there though so I would also highly recommend making a reservation on something like OpenTable before going.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ladyka. Show Ladyka's posts

Not impressed. Entrees are jus so-so. Having a drink and appetizer at the bar is better than full dinner

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BooRad. Show BooRad's posts

I have to agree with Ladyka...I find the bar is better than a full dinner. The apps are always great and the bar staff is awesome! So glad to have this spot in Milton.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nc2010. Show nc2010's posts

Nice atmosphere - underwhelming food.

Sections
Shortcuts