Best dog walk spot?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from libbydog. Show libbydog's posts

Best dog walk spot?

What's the best place to walk a dog in Milton?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCJoeAllenBlack. Show BDCJoeAllenBlack's posts

Re: Best dog walk spot?

@WellDoneGary: Both sound awesome. What are the best times?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NiksMom. Show NiksMom's posts

The best time to go to Cunningham park is whatever time is best for you. There are "regulars" at different times during the day. There is the "before work" or "after work" groups, the "after school drop-off" group, the "lunch crowd." You can join up and walk with a group or walk with just you and your pooch. There's a mucky swamp area that the regulars will warn you away from, but if they end up getting dirty, there is a hose up at the red barn that the employees have set up that we use to wash off the dirt and to give your dog a drink. Walking in the woods is so beautiful at any time during the year and, I swear, we have the fastest squirrels in Massachusetts right in this park! Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BooRad. Show BooRad's posts

I just moved to Milton in January and I have found some cool trails in Blue Hills for walking my dog. I also do a loop around Milton Hospital that is ok, but not as nice as in the woods.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyrobertdavis. Show heyrobertdavis's posts

We're fans of
    • Bradley Estate in Canton, just south of the highway on Rt. 138. Good trails, it's OK to have dogs off leash. Just do a good tick check in the summer.
    • Squaw Rock Park in Squantum. If your dogs like to swim, this is a good spot. Caution - best at low tide, and even then, if you walk around the point on the beach, there is a bit of scrambling on rocks with some seaweed on them. The view of Boston and islands is rewarding, though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from peekabird. Show peekabird's posts

In Response to Re: Best dog walk spot?:
    I just moved to Milton in January and I have found some cool trails in Blue Hills for walking my dog. I also do a loop around Milton Hospital that is ok, but not as nice as in the woods.
    Posted by BooRad

Welcome to Milton! How are we doing, providing plastic bags for droppings along the trails?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BooRad. Show BooRad's posts

In Response to Re: Best dog walk spot?:
    In Response to Re: Best dog walk spot? : Welcome to Milton! How are we doing, providing plastic bags for droppings along the trails?
    Posted by peekabird

Hi Peekabird and thanks for the welcome. I always bring my own bags so I never pay much attention to the ones supplied. It would be nice to have a few more posts on the trails. i'll make sure to keep an eye out the next time we go for a walk.

Thanks!

Sections
Shortcuts