Photo Review says to buy the entry-level Sony SLT-A57 DSLR if:
- Youíre looking for a capable, high-resolution DSLR that is exciting to use and can shoot stills and Full HD video clips.
- You want relatively noise-free high ISO settings.
- Youíre prepared to shoot and edit both JPEG and ARW.RAW images.
- You could utilize some of the multi-frame and high-speed shooting modes.
- You want body-integrated image stabilization that works with all lenses.
They advise you not to this camera if:
- You need an integrated GPS receiver.
- You donít like electronic viewfinders.
The body retails for $799, but Sony has it on its website for $749 with an 18-55mm lens. Read the full review here.
This blogger might want to review your comment before posting it.
JOIN THE RAW DAWGS
Life and wildlife in Madagascar