This member hasn't added any personal information yet.
Leave 00000001 a message to find out more.
Posted 10/16/2014 05:04:10 EDT
If the government says it's going to be an average winter, then it must be true... They have such a good track record.
Posted 10/01/2014 01:52:40 EDT
We are being too hard on the president. We need to understand that he's focusing too hard on his morning briefings. Oh wait, never mind.
Posted 10/31/2013 10:31:39 EDT
Well Stated HardToLeave! If 18 is old enough to fight for our county, then it's enough to decide to smoke, chew, or whatever...
Posted 07/15/2013 05:24:52 EDT
"The governor declined to say that the jury came to the wrong verdict, explaning he was neither in the courtroom nor on the jury." Mr. Patrick - THEN WHY ARE YOU COMMENTING AT ALL?????? If you, Mr. P more »
Posted 06/24/2013 01:18:59 EDT
Perfect example of how the league is run by the players. Clippers better hope they resign Paul, otherwise they will look foolish. He'll sign with the highest bidder, regarless of who is the coach.
Posted 05/14/2013 04:45:36 EDT
Stop picking on the prez. He has more important things to worry about. I heard that Byonce may be pregnant. Who will provide his entertainment?
Posted 02/10/2013 01:59:07 EST
He might win 10 games over the course of 10 years...:). I actually do agree he'll pitch better in a smaller market. I do wish him well. He was oversold by his agent to a group of ill-advised owners more »
Posted 01/29/2013 01:44:13 EST
Were you a witness?
Posted 01/16/2013 01:20:21 EST
At least I state facts - whether you consider them meaningless or not is up to you.
Posted 01/09/2013 02:41:04 EST
I'll bet Suzyn Walden is devastated over Clemens not making it.
Posted 12/04/2012 06:28:33 EST
I forgot about that. Thanks.
Posted 12/04/2012 06:19:14 EST
I have a feeling Els will be traded to SF for Lincecum and Hamilton comes to Boston as a FA. Didn't read that anywhere - just a feeling.
Posted 12/04/2012 11:51:13 EST
I hope fans stay away for a long time... I just feel bad for the local businesses.
Posted 11/28/2012 01:12:31 EST
I wish I could "like" your comment multiple times. Well stated. For the sake of 2016, and our liberties, Romney should stay away. The liberals (or progressives, or whatever they call themselves tod more »
Posted 11/16/2012 03:10:06 EST
WHy isn't the government stepping in as Hotess is too big to fail...
Posted 11/16/2012 03:08:42 EST
Just another victim of "move forward".
Posted 11/10/2012 01:03:47 EST
Clearly our country is transforming into socialism.... thanks to all you liberals who believe in entitlements. At least the conservatives didn't celebrate a tragedy like your pal Chris Mathewson. Iâ more »
Posted 10/04/2012 11:37:17 EDT
Ownership wanted him to go out with a bang - which he did, to the tune of 5 runs in 2.1 innings... Way to go Roll the Dice-K. Now if they can find a taker for Lackey...
Posted 09/23/2012 02:25:46 EDT
Maybe Obama should apologize to the 53% tax payers and bow to the remaining 47% who don't. more »
Posted 09/14/2012 11:59:48 EDT
I wish the media would speak the truth. These protests are not because of the youtube video, it's about Obama patting himslef on the back for the killing of bin Laden. These attacks were planned, as more »
Posted 09/08/2012 11:10:09 EDT
Hitters are excited to have Lackey back too!
Posted 09/07/2012 06:09:50 EDT
Looks like I'll be cancelling my Gamecenter this weekend and not renewing for at least two years. I doubt the NHL even cares, but at least it makes me feel better to strike back against them.
Posted 08/25/2012 07:16:19 EDT
PKGOODE - I wish Lackey would take a locker in LA with him.. more »
Posted 08/24/2012 03:45:10 EDT
He inherited a mess and is now being used as a scapegoat because of inept owners. I'm not saying he's a great or even good GM, but let the facts be known. The jury is still out. If he can get the tr more »
©2015 Boston Globe Media Partners, LLC
Separate multiple addresses with a comma