This member hasn't added any personal information yet.
Leave cbuck80 a message to find out more.
Comment on: After six years of campaigning, Mitt Romney faces specter of presidency - or private life - Boston.com
Posted 11/06/2012 09:52:04 EST
All of you will be very upset tomorrow morning Mitt will win and turn this country around. Something your guy didn't do. Oh yeah it's all Bush's fault. So when you look at the last 4 years your guy ge more »
Posted 11/06/2012 09:51:47 EST
Posted 11/06/2012 09:51:43 EST
Comment on: Who can fix political gridlock? Poll favors Romney - Boston.com
Posted 11/01/2012 08:39:05 EDT
Yes they do they support liberty, life, and the presuit of happiness. Mainly the 2nd one.
Posted 11/01/2012 08:35:04 EDT
So you and many other people are ok with the fed govt not ever passing a budget. If everything stays the same come this time next week. Nov. 7th is the beginning of the end. Everyone who let's this ha more »
Comment on: Kevin Garnett talks about why he didn't shake Ray Allen's hand -Celtics blog - Boston Globe basketball news
Posted 10/31/2012 01:54:25 EDT
KG is our guy Ray decided to leave. If that's how KG wants to handle it, That works just fine for me. more »
Comment on: Scott Brown doubtful on fourth debate, Warren wants to reschedule - Boston.com
Posted 10/31/2012 08:25:29 EDT
Brown is doing the right thing. He has a job to do and he is doing it quite well. With all the dems in this state, do we really need another debate less than a week before the election. No. Scott Brow more »
Comment on: How much caffeine is really in those energy drinks? - Boston.com
Posted 10/31/2012 08:20:33 EDT
Everyone should take responsibility for their actions and their kids actions. If everyone was doing that this won't be a story. My boys only have caffeine once in a while. My wife and I monitor their more »
Comment on: Stocks are hammered by weak earnings reports - Business - Boston.com
Posted 10/23/2012 03:50:35 EDT
Not even concered about his 47%
Posted 10/23/2012 03:49:42 EDT
#1 Look at the market today.
#2 There is nowhere else to put your money
#3 Romney just being elected the market will jump, it's called steady progress
Posted 10/23/2012 03:45:14 EDT
If he gets in he will perform a magic trick just for you liberals! It's called stop the bleeding, the national debt will be more when he gets in than when he leaves office. the things is you liberals more »
Posted 10/23/2012 03:42:02 EDT
now I know why you don't underatand rational thought you see the world upside down from the rest of us.
That would make it hard
Comment on: After a few laughs, Romney, Obama back to the fray - News - Boston.com
Posted 10/19/2012 09:27:12 EDT
Best line of the president's speech was "this is my last Campaign"
Now we are getting the truth!
Comment on: NHL makes new offer to save locked-out season - Boston.com
Posted 10/17/2012 08:56:34 EDT
Just maybe we will have a an NHL season
That works for me
Comment on: Jon Meterparel leaves WEEI's 'Dennis and Callahan' show - The Buzz - Boston.com sports news
Posted 10/12/2012 02:22:59 EDT
Good Job MP hope you stay local more »
Comment on: Chris Christie predicts Mitt Romney will seize momentum with debate performance - Boston.com
Posted 10/02/2012 08:36:34 EDT
Wow almost all of you discounted him for his weight. If that is how you all base your vote good luck. I bet if you guys all get together you all = 47%. Just in case you were wondering that leaves 53% more »
Comment on: GOP convention and nominee Mitt Romney try to build case for change in White House - News - Boston.com
Posted 08/31/2012 10:52:21 EDT
Sorry my computer froze and Ihit enter a few times. See that's how you own up to your mistakes. Something your buddy in the WH doesn't do. more »
Posted 08/31/2012 09:40:58 EDT
he built it on his own not his father's money. What is wrong with that. It would be a better direction than we are currently heading. The government's hand is too big and needs to stop. more »
Posted 08/31/2012 09:40:57 EDT
Posted 08/31/2012 09:40:56 EDT
Posted 08/31/2012 09:39:57 EDT
Posted 08/31/2012 09:38:58 EDT
©2015 Boston Globe Media Partners, LLC
Separate multiple addresses with a comma