JMUFranco's Page

JMUFranco

This member hasn't added any personal information yet.


Leave JMUFranco a message to find out more.

JMUFranco's Forum Posts

  • Forum Post: Fantasy Football Leagues (BDC.com) 2014

    Posted 07/09/2014 08:58:14 EDT

    Count me in

  • Forum Post: world cup thread

    Posted 06/24/2014 07:49:54 EDT

    It's not okay to bite an opponent in soccer either, hence all the media attention for it. He just didn't get caught in real-time in the game.

  • Forum Post: LB James Anderson from CHICAGO now a PATRIOT !

    Posted 06/04/2014 10:28:00 EDT

    Love the move and definitely bolsters depth at a position of need. I'm about to beat my forehead into the keyboard for asking this, but Rusty, how do you know that the Pats offered less money than oth more »

  • Forum Post: That's Some Discount

    Posted 06/04/2014 09:08:33 EDT

    Interesting point raised by PFT about the deal. Although it's a new high (if the new numbers as reported are correct), with the cap increasing the way it has, it could end up being below market value more »

  • Forum Post: That's Some Discount

    Posted 06/04/2014 07:22:30 EDT

    In response to TFB12's comment: [QUOTE] In response to DougIrwin's comment: [QUOTE] I give SF this year and then the collapse to ensue slowly but surely. Albatross contracts which Flacco's started wil more »

  • Forum Post: Why did ESPN have to shove personal Sam moment down our throats?

    Posted 06/03/2014 02:15:16 EDT

    In response to BabeParilli's comment: [QUOTE] In response to JMUFranco's comment: [QUOTE] In response to BabeParilli's comment: [QUOTE] In response to JMUFranco's comment: [QUOTE]  Legal denial of mar more »

  • Forum Post: Why did ESPN have to shove personal Sam moment down our throats?

    Posted 06/03/2014 10:18:34 EDT

    In response to wozzy's comment: Meanwhile, while we argue whether gays can marry the rest of our freedoms disappear... brilliant. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJukZTtJxFo" rel="nofollow">http://www. more »

  • Forum Post: Why did ESPN have to shove personal Sam moment down our throats?

    Posted 06/03/2014 10:03:22 EDT

    In response to BabeParilli's comment: [QUOTE] In response to JMUFranco's comment: [QUOTE]  Legal denial of marriage/rights to same-sex couples is legally unjustified under the 14th Amendment Equal Pro more »

  • Forum Post: Why did ESPN have to shove personal Sam moment down our throats?

    Posted 06/03/2014 01:15:39 EDT

    In response to seawolfxs' comment: [QUOTE] Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land so good , I think we agree that no one here is trying to harm a gay just because they are gay, isn't that a good thing? Absolutely more »

  • Forum Post: PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

    Posted 12/25/2013 10:00:02 EST

    Good game PatsEng, and had fun playing with all you guys this season. Thanks for running this too TFB

    more »

  • Forum Post: PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

    Posted 12/18/2013 12:32:01 EST

    To say the least this league has been crazy with how there was no real powerhouse team. I honestly thought I was going to be fighting to stay in the #1 league and now I'm in the championship. Best of more »

  • Forum Post: PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

    Posted 12/03/2013 11:08:49 EST

    The playoffs are upon us. I can't believe how close this league was. Congrats on the first round byes Digger and Brady2Amendola... I'm coming for you soon. Wink

    more »

  • Forum Post: Amendola

    Posted 11/05/2013 02:28:59 EST

    In response to PatsEng's comment: [QUOTE] In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment: [QUOTE] Are we ripping Edelman for admirably filling in when he was forced to?  I see nothing in the guy's game that more »

  • Forum Post: The Implosion Of Incognito

    Posted 11/05/2013 02:08:04 EST

    In response to Quagmire3's comment: [QUOTE] Rusty, the Incognito story is a fascinating one. A story that could bring about some legitamate conversations on bullying or use of the "N" word in todays c more »

  • Forum Post: Off topic: what do you do for a living?

    Posted 10/30/2013 12:06:08 EDT

    I'm finishing up my fifth year of college and will either be jumping into law school or the work force. I'll either be doing consulting with one of the Big Four or will be possibly working with the NF more »

  • Forum Post: Isaac Sopoaga is now a Patriots

    Posted 10/29/2013 11:57:15 EDT

    One consideration too is that the Pats will likely make the playoffs, meaning their 5th round pick will be relatively late. The NFC East is anybody's to take really, but there's a chance the Eagles ta more »

  • Forum Post: PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

    Posted 10/29/2013 11:52:02 EDT

    I still can't seem to get my team to find any consistency week to week. Frustrating as hell. I am open to trades on pretty much anything, so feel free to throw reasonable offers my way.

    -RexRyan

    more »

  • Forum Post: Megatron Almost Has 3 Times The Yardage As Entire Patriot Receivers

    Posted 10/28/2013 02:00:27 EDT

    In response to Angel-of-Light's comment: [QUOTE] In response to 42AND46's comment: [QUOTE]   In response to anonymis' comment: [QUOTE] It was an impressive outing by Megatron.   [/QUOTE] or your WR ar more »

  • Forum Post: PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

    Posted 09/02/2013 07:00:46 EDT

    Iduno if this is allowed here, but I figured I'd post it for you guys. I'm doing another fantasy thing called FanDuel for money. It's cheap to enter, you have a salary capped entry for a specific day more »

  • Forum Post: Will Gronkowski Play the Bills?

    Posted 09/02/2013 06:00:37 EDT

    I think they'll play it safe with him. I'd say 50% chance at week 3, with the other 25% week 2 and 25% week 4 roughly, maybe slightly leaning more heavily in week 4 than 2.

    more »

  • Forum Post: Knockout Week 1 Picks

    Posted 09/02/2013 03:58:31 EDT


    Chiefs

    more »

  • Forum Post: PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

    Posted 09/02/2013 03:39:42 EDT

    In response to PatsEng's comment:   In response to JMUFranco's comment:     In response to PatsEng's comment:       OK just tossing it out there. I'm looking for RB's, TE's, and QB's. Have plenty of t more »

  • Forum Post: PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

    Posted 09/02/2013 01:53:15 EDT

    In response to PatsEng's comment: OK just tossing it out there. I'm looking for RB's, TE's, and QB's. Have plenty of top end WR's if someone's interested I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus Jus more »

  • Forum Post: PATS SUNDAY BUNCH FANTASY FOOTBALL 2013 LEAGUE # 1 Starters

    Posted 09/02/2013 01:38:18 EDT

    I'm liking my team a lot, but really disliked NFL's website for the draft. It kept screwing up on my browser (Chrome) and I'd have to reload it and it would auto draft for me. Luckily, I had it set so more »

  • Forum Post: Pats Sunday Bunch Fantasy Football 2013

    Posted 08/30/2013 05:52:14 EDT

    Is there any way to determine the order of our picks before the draft? (For mock draft purposes) In one league I'm in, the manager used a random number generator online to determine an order. So for i more »

Share