zbellino's Page

zbellino

MALE

zbellino's Forum Posts

  • Forum Post: Negative Consequences of BB the GM

    Posted 10/24/2014 03:08:21 EDT

    Why this thread? Hasn't this horse been so thouroughly beaten? What does this have to do with the immediate game against the Bears? This forum has basically two topics: how bad of a drafter Bill is, a more »

  • Forum Post: Is Marcus Cannon one of the Pats best players?

    Posted 10/24/2014 03:02:22 EDT

    A backup OL on the 3rd worst offensive line is one of the best players on the team? Ok, let's walk through this stroll in the park.  No. He isn't even one of their best lineman right now because he is more »

  • Forum Post: Chargers vs Broncos Game Thread

    Posted 10/23/2014 11:51:06 EDT

    In response to redsoxfan94's comment: In response to darwk's comment: [QUOTE] Talib looks as healthy as he's ever been.  you are right about that, and thats a big boost to that defense....still think more »

  • Forum Post: Chargers vs Broncos Game Thread

    Posted 10/23/2014 11:49:28 EDT

    In response to redsoxfan94's comment: In response to darwk's comment: [QUOTE] 10 days off then we see them at Gillette. Looks like they'll have all their toys ready to roll. broncos definitely look go more »

  • Forum Post: Chargers vs Broncos Game Thread

    Posted 10/23/2014 11:20:15 EDT

    In response to BsLegion's comment: In response to joepatsfan111111's comment: [QUOTE] Revis-DThomas Fonzie-Sanders (def can play him size matchup) Browner- JT and Welker ?  I don't think Dennard can c more »

  • Forum Post: Chargers vs Broncos Game Thread

    Posted 10/23/2014 09:32:23 EDT

    In response to sam0377's comment: In response to zbellino's comment: [QUOTE] This game is totally going SD's way. If they get a stop here, they have to be feeling good. Also of note: ball control pass more »

  • Forum Post: Chargers vs Broncos Game Thread

    Posted 10/23/2014 09:31:11 EDT

    In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment: In response to zbellino's comment: [QUOTE] In response to ccnsd's comment: [QUOTE] Denver's defense continues to impress me week after week. Even in thei more »

  • Forum Post: Chargers vs Broncos Game Thread

    Posted 10/23/2014 09:28:41 EDT

    This game is totally going SD's way. If they get a stop here, they have to be feeling good. Also of note: ball control passing. San Deigo has 17 passes to 7 runs, but all the TOP.  I'll add another th more »

  • Forum Post: Chargers vs Broncos Game Thread

    Posted 10/23/2014 09:20:35 EDT

    In response to ccnsd's comment:

    Denver's defense continues to impress me week after week. Even in their loss they played tough.




    They are more impressive than the offense to me. 

    more »

  • Forum Post: Chargers vs Broncos Game Thread

    Posted 10/23/2014 08:40:16 EDT

    In response to stinkman's comment: In response to prolate0spheroid's comment: [QUOTE] Both teams are establishing the run early I don't know if SD can run on Denver D they must be aggressive and take more »

  • Forum Post: Chargers vs Broncos Game Thread

    Posted 10/23/2014 08:39:14 EDT

    In response to prolate0spheroid's comment: Both teams are establishing the run early San Diego isn't going to run against these guys. Denver has made it a point to specifically game plan agasint every more »

  • Forum Post: Jets leftovers

    Posted 10/23/2014 08:29:00 EDT

    In response to seawolfxs' comment: I am happy with Chung I think Ebner has been missed and is one of the best tacklers the dbs arec not the problem, a lot of tricky tack penalties And everybody suxed more »

  • Forum Post: Can you consistently win without run-pass balance?

    Posted 10/23/2014 08:16:05 EDT

    In response to prolate0spheroid's comment: When you realize that there's only a 45% chance of getting 4+ yards running and probably close to a 55% chance to do so passing, it becomes quite evident why more »

  • Forum Post: Predictions for the Chargers vs Broncos game tonight?

    Posted 10/23/2014 07:05:21 EDT

    In response to joepatsfan111111's comment: 31-24 DEN. Chargers too bannnged up. Matthews was a big reason for their success vs. DEN last seasosn him out hurts. Yeah, the Chargers are bange d up. I for more »

  • Forum Post: Predictions for the Chargers vs Broncos game tonight?

    Posted 10/23/2014 07:04:26 EDT

    I don't know. Denver is at home and that is tough. At a neutral site, I believe the Chargers win.  What the heck. The Chargers in an upset. I'm not buying the Broncos pass defense and run game as bein more »

  • Forum Post: Demarcus Ware - sickening...

    Posted 10/23/2014 06:51:22 EDT

    In response to PatsEng's comment: In response to PatsLifer's comment: [QUOTE] Newsflash...Jones is out for a month. Allen, Tuck or another legit DE would be well received right about now. We knew we h more »

  • Forum Post: Demarcus Ware - sickening...

    Posted 10/23/2014 06:42:09 EDT

    In response to Muzwell's comment: In response to zbellino's comment: [QUOTE] There is also the question of dealing with the Raiders in general. I know on some level these teams used to deal with each more »

  • Forum Post: Faulk Blasts Bill Belichick’s Drafting History.

    Posted 10/23/2014 06:33:18 EDT

    In response to BabeParilli's comment: “We have to look at him and say Bill Belichick has drafted awfully. Some of these guys that they’ve drafted, especially receivers to help Tom Brady, they’ve more »

  • Forum Post: Jets leftovers

    Posted 10/23/2014 06:24:05 EDT

    In response to futbal's comment: In response to zbellino's comment: [QUOTE] In response to futbal's comment: [QUOTE] Richie Incognito would solve the guard situation. He's not a criminal just an azz h more »

  • Forum Post: Jets leftovers

    Posted 10/23/2014 04:42:19 EDT

    In response to rkarp's comment: Reiss chimes in about expectations and disappointment. Pretty much exactly what I said. Wozzy holding out, but thats ok...Doug, well who cares what Doug says Mike (11:4 more »

  • Forum Post: Jets leftovers

    Posted 10/23/2014 04:32:58 EDT

    In response to wozzy's comment: Again all four of those links above reference the Chiefs game. Dennard is the starter opposite Revis, when Dennard goes down Ryan got the start.  Dennard comes back and more »

  • Forum Post: Demarcus Ware - sickening...

    Posted 10/23/2014 02:20:53 EDT

    In response to Muzwell's comment: In response to zbellino's comment: [QUOTE] In response to Muzwell's comment: [QUOTE] I'd like to see them add someone, hopefully Ayers fills in adequately for Jones. more »

  • Forum Post: Jets leftovers

    Posted 10/23/2014 02:14:49 EDT

    In response to futbal's comment: Richie Incognito would solve the guard situation. He's not a criminal just an azz hole; Patriots locker room seems to keep these types focussed on football (which he's more »

  • Forum Post: Demarcus Ware - sickening...

    Posted 10/23/2014 01:52:21 EDT

    In response to Muzwell's comment: I'd like to see them add someone, hopefully Ayers fills in adequately for Jones. Trade deadline in 5 days, so chances aren't great. Tuck has a balky knee, missed last more »

  • Forum Post: Can you consistently win without run-pass balance?

    Posted 10/23/2014 01:43:11 EDT

    In response to prolate0spheroid's comment: Z, I agree with what you're saying about the importance of short yardage running.  In fact, as I said in an earlier post, I think there are three criteria th more »

My Latest Discussions

Go to discussion forums

Recently Commented Discussions

Recently Updated Profiles

Sections
Shortcuts

Share