neinmd's Page

neinmd

This member hasn't added any personal information yet.


Leave neinmd a message to find out more.

All Recent Activity

  • Forum Post: Brandon Browner!

    Posted 10/27/2014 05:33:12 EDT

    In response to zbellino's comment: In response to neinmd's comment: [QUOTE] I will say that it was awesome to see Browner and Revis cut off big parts of the field away from the QB's option list. If Mc more »

  • Forum Post: Brandon Browner!

    Posted 10/27/2014 11:49:44 EDT

    I will say that it was awesome to see Browner and Revis cut off big parts of the field away from the QB's option list. If McCourty, Chung and sometimes Collins can clog up the middle, this will be a f more »

  • Posted 10/27/2014 09:34:23 EDT

    In response to BabeParilli's comment: In response to wozzy's comment: [QUOTE] In response to Muzwell's comment: [QUOTE] The talent is as good as any in the league. The "weapons" that everyone says are more »

  • Forum Post: Brandon Browner!

    Posted 10/27/2014 09:17:22 EDT

    I rewatched the game and Browner was huge in coverage and attacking the runners, especially in the first half. This was zone coverage at its most intimidating. Between Revis and Browner, neither the l more »

  • Posted 10/26/2014 07:02:51 EDT

    In response to PatsEng's comment: This one I'll gladly eat crow on. I said LaFell was a JAG going into camp and recently he's been proving me dead wrong. He is a legit weapon on this team if he contin more »

  • Posted 10/26/2014 12:07:42 EDT

    Driving in my car, smoking my cigar, The only time I'm happy's when I play my guitar. Singing in my yacht, what a lot I got, Happiness is something that just cannot be bought. I've been in and I'm out more »

  • Posted 10/24/2014 11:18:48 EDT

    In response to zbellino's comment: In response to prolate0spheroid's comment: [QUOTE] When you realize that there's only a 45% chance of getting 4+ yards running and probably close to a 55% chance to more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 06:31:04 EDT

    In response to zbellino's comment: BTW, running is a better option because it's safer.  But I look at nothing as an absolute or essential, because there will always be an outlier, and a field of outli more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 06:18:19 EDT

    In response to zbellino's comment: [/QUOTE] I don't think it says that.  It does not reference at all whether passing while you are ahead leads to greater or lesser chance of winning. You would need t more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 04:27:21 EDT

    In response to prolate0spheroid's comment: I still like what Bill Belichick said:  the goal of the offense is to move the ball and score.  If you can move the ball effectively running, it's a fabulous more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 04:23:38 EDT

    In response to PatsEng's comment: In response to neinmd's comment: [QUOTE] Because they are inter-related not linear. That's my point. If you are ahead, running more DOES lead to higher probability of more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 04:06:45 EDT

    In response to prolate0spheroid's comment: In response to neinmd's comment: [QUOTE] In response to zbellino's comment: [QUOTE] It depends on what you mean by baklance. Thbe CHFF article is so full of more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 03:51:05 EDT

    In response to zbellino's comment: In response to neinmd's comment: [QUOTE] In response to PatsEng's comment: [QUOTE] In response to neinmd's comment: [QUOTE] Actually, I am quite familiar with the co more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 03:23:08 EDT

    In response to PatsEng's comment: In response to neinmd's comment: [QUOTE] Actually, I am quite familiar with the concept. My point is that there is a virtuous cycle. Having a lead gives you the abili more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 02:54:31 EDT

    In response to zbellino's comment: [/QUOTE] Running is the best strategy when you are ahead, but it depends on how much and the tolerance of bad running.  Last week, they had a miserable 3&out trying more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 02:50:25 EDT

    In response to PatsEng's comment: In response to neinmd's comment: [QUOTE] The gist of the argument in these articles seems to be that teams rush more when they are ahead. They then conclude that the more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 02:21:54 EDT

    In response to zbellino's comment: It depends on what you mean by baklance. Thbe CHFF article is so full of holes, it can't be taken seriosuly as an historical analysis. The migration of what balance more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 11:11:35 EDT

    In response to zbellino's comment: In response to neinmd's comment: [QUOTE] This is a hotly debated topic on this forum. People whose opinions I respect come out on either side of this debate. This st more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 11:07:29 EDT

    In response to prolate0spheroid's comment: Reading all the posts, it seems like most of our commentators didn't read the article all that carefully and didn't notice its conclusion:   You can preach b more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 10:59:48 EDT

    In response to PatsEng's comment: In response to neinmd's comment: [QUOTE] Simple explaination to what seems like a lopsided stat. Teams that are down by more than a score tend to throw it more often. more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 10:42:06 EDT

    In response to PatsLifer's comment: In response to wozzy's comment: [QUOTE] Well I really didn't need somebody to compile this list though I'm glad they did, all one had to do was look at the list of more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 10:40:25 EDT

    In response to tcal2-'s comment: Same mouth breathers blaming the offense for losses. DEFENSE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS.  The team with the best defense will win the Super Bowl.  It is hard for you to be civi more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 10:38:17 EDT

    [/QUOTE] Simple explaination to what seems like a lopsided stat. Teams that are down by more than a score tend to throw it more often. So if you are indeed running it less than 20 times it's either be more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 08:56:48 EDT

    In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment: http://www.famousquotes.com/show/1167174/ This from one of the best minds in NFL history. Yet, we'll get Posters here that think they are. He thought more »

  • Posted 10/22/2014 08:54:42 EDT

    In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment: Yes during Regular Season. When you get to Play-offs doubt it very much. Read the report. The top 10 heaviest rush offenses since 1970 made it to the more »

Sections
Shortcuts

Share