When you don’t have a season pass, yet still plan to ski as many days possible during the winter without earning your turns, it’s imperative to seek out as many lift ticket deals possible. Here are some of the latest to come across the desk:
– Two savings cards that I purchase annually are the “Ride and Ski New England Snowsports Savings Card” and the “Vermont Travel Club Card” from Classic Ski Tours. The former costs just $29, offers decent mountain and lodging savings at a number of mountains, and comes with a Sunday-Thursday lift ticket to
The Vermont Travel Club Card offers significant savings at some of
– Need a new jacket? Certain Descente models come with a slew of lift tickets. And we mean slew. For as little as $245, you’ll get a new coat, as well as lift tickets for the following.
Windham Mountain, NY; Copper Mountain, CO; Winter Park, CO; Arapahoe Basin, CO; Powder Mountain, UT; Big Bear Mountain, CA; Alpine Meadows, CA; Arizona Snow Bowls, AZ; Big Sky, MT; Sundance, UT; The Canyons, UT; Spirit Mountain, MN; Boyne Mountain/Boyne Highlands, MI; Indianhead, MI; Cannonsurg, MI; Shanty Creek, MI; Boston Mills/Brandy Wine, OH; Sunday River/Sugar Loaf, ME; Holiday Valley, NY; Hunter Mountain, NY; Wachusett Mountain, MA; Jay Peak, VT; Bretton Woods, NH; Waterville Valley, NH; Bear Valley, CA; Ski Train, CO; Mission Ridge, WA; Nashoba Valley Ski Resort, MA; Trollhaugen Ski Resort, WI; Appalachian Ski Mountain, NC; Angel Fire Resort, NM; Sunrise Resort, AZ; Rabbit Hill, AB; Big White, BC; Silver Star, BC; Grouse Mountain, BC; Kicking Horse, BC; Mt. Norquay, AB; Canada Olympic Park, AB; Hockley Valley Resort, ON; Mont Saint Sauveur Resorts, PQ; Sun Peaks Resort, BC
– Liftopia’s Super Bowl Sunday ticket deal is back with some significant savings for what should be some uncrowded slopes (Which I don’t really get seeing as the game starts at 6, but whatever). Here are savings you’ll find throughout New England.
Burke Mountain – $30.99 – save 48%
Bolton Valley – $32.99 – save 44%
Wildcat Mountain – $36.99 – save 43%
Magic Mountain – $34.99 – save 38%
Jiminy Peak – $39.99 – save 31%
Killington – $54.99 – save 29%
Black Mountain (NH) – $28.99 – save 26%
Waterville Valley – $49.99 – save 25%
Smugglers’ Notch – $47.99 – save 23%
Cranmore – $44.00 – save 20%
Cannon is also offering its annual Super Bowl Sunday deal, where two can ski or ride for $66.
– At $99, Ski
– Wildcat’s $9 day was a rousing success last Friday (close to 3,500 skiers and riders packed the Pinkham Notch locale), and there are still two more scheduled for this season, Feb.26 and March 26.
– Mad River Glen was due to hold its”Turn Back the Clock” day on Tuesday, but was forced to postpone it until April 1 due to the widespread rain that blew through
Heard of any others lately? Let us know in the comments.