Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
Here's something the folks at Disney can take real pride in: "The Lion King" is the top ticket of all time. Families Revel in Magic of ‘The Lion King’ in Boston ‘The Lion King’ to Present Autism-Friendly Performance
Emma Watson made an impassioned plea to men and boys to help bring about gender equality — and help put an end to characterizations of feminism as “man hating.”
Let's just go ahead and make it official. "Thursday" should be renamed "Shonday."
As “What Jesus Said” opens, Chalky is on the lam with his exact opposite, the live-wire convict Buck, who leads them to a nice suburban house in the search for riches in a safe.
Tony Bennett has never forgotten the boost he got when Frank Sinatra declared him ‘‘the best singer in the whole business.’’ Now it’s Bennett’s turn to grant his imprimatur to another Italian-American singer from New York: Stefani Germanotta, better known as Lady Gaga.
The young-adult adaptation "The Maze Runner" raced to the top of the box-office with $32.5 million, giving a budding franchise a quick start out of the gate.
'The Lion King' earns record box office
Emma Watson Speaks Out for Feminism and Against Man-Hating at UN
Shonda Rhimes lays claim to Thursday nights on ABC
Flashbacks Shed Light on Sunday’s ‘Boardwalk Empire’
Bennett, Gaga Have Special Chemistry on New CD
'Maze Runner' Races Past 'Tombstones' with $32.5 M
- Love Letters: He's Unsure at 10 Months
- U.S. and Allies Hit Islamic State Targets in Syria
- It Took an Anonymous Tip to Stop $739,000 Maynard Pension Theft
- Watch Live: President to Deliver 10 a.m. Statement on Airstrikes in Syria
- Patriots Report Card: Week 3 vs. Oakland
- Child Killed, 2 Others Injured in Hyannis Shed Fire
- Celtics Owner Wyc Grousbeck on Stubborn Rajon Rondo: 'I Dont Know How Coachable He Really Is'
- Fall Arrives, But Summer Wants To Hang On
- Sex Offender Registry Officials Ousted After Handling Case Involving Gov. Patrick’s Brother-in-Law
- The Angry Black Women of ShondaLand: What The New York Times (and Slate) Got Wrong