Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
Emma Watson made an impassioned plea to men and boys to help bring about gender equality — and help put an end to characterizations of feminism as “man hating.”
As “What Jesus Said” opens, Chalky is on the lam with his exact opposite, the live-wire convict Buck, who leads them to a nice suburban house in the search for riches in a safe.
Tony Bennett has never forgotten the boost he got when Frank Sinatra declared him ‘‘the best singer in the whole business.’’ Now it’s Bennett’s turn to grant his imprimatur to another Italian-American singer from New York: Stefani Germanotta, better known as Lady Gaga.
The young-adult adaptation "The Maze Runner" raced to the top of the box-office with $32.5 million, giving a budding franchise a quick start out of the gate.
- Three Afghan Soldiers Missing From Joint Base Cape Cod
- The Only Thing Tom Brady Seems To Escape These Days is Blame
- Hate Traffic? Interactive Map Reveals Boston’s Worst Commutes
- Love Letters: What About a Second Date?
- ‘Mighty Mom’ Breast Pumping Toolbelt Wins MIT Hackathon
- Tom Brady: 'We've Had One Individual Player That's Caught Some Passes'
- Offensive Line Play Putting Brady in Harm's Way
- 5 Takeaways from the Patriots-Raiders
- Boston Buildings Evacuated Following Nitrogen Leak
- Man seen with UVa student faces driving charge