Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
Here's something the folks at Disney can take real pride in: "The Lion King" is the top ticket of all time. Families Revel in Magic of ‘The Lion King’ in Boston ‘The Lion King’ to Present Autism-Friendly Performance
Emma Watson made an impassioned plea to men and boys to help bring about gender equality — and help put an end to characterizations of feminism as “man hating.”
Let's just go ahead and make it official. "Thursday" should be renamed "Shonday."
As “What Jesus Said” opens, Chalky is on the lam with his exact opposite, the live-wire convict Buck, who leads them to a nice suburban house in the search for riches in a safe.
Tony Bennett has never forgotten the boost he got when Frank Sinatra declared him ‘‘the best singer in the whole business.’’ Now it’s Bennett’s turn to grant his imprimatur to another Italian-American singer from New York: Stefani Germanotta, better known as Lady Gaga.
The young-adult adaptation "The Maze Runner" raced to the top of the box-office with $32.5 million, giving a budding franchise a quick start out of the gate.
'The Lion King' earns record box office
Emma Watson Speaks Out for Feminism and Against Man-Hating at UN
Shonda Rhimes lays claim to Thursday nights on ABC
Flashbacks Shed Light on Sunday’s ‘Boardwalk Empire’
Bennett, Gaga Have Special Chemistry on New CD
'Maze Runner' Races Past 'Tombstones' with $32.5 M
- Missing Afghan Soldiers Found Near Canadian Border
- Search in Pa. for Supsected Cop Killer Begins Week 2
- Sex Offender Registry Officials Ousted After Handling Case Involving Gov. Patrick’s Brother-in-Law
- In Order To Repair Their Current Offensive Problems, The Patriots Need To Look To Their Past
- Tom Brady: 'We've Had One Individual Player That's Caught Some Passes'
- Tibetan Student Burns Himself to Death in Protest
- Prosecutor: 800 rounds found in intruder case
- Love Letters: What About a Second Date?
- Hate Traffic? Interactive Map Reveals Boston’s Worst Commutes
- Apple Sells 10 Million New iPhones in First Weekend