Lil’ Kim is rap royalty, so it makes sense that she gave her daughter a name befitting a princess.
Royal Reign, Kim’s first child, was born on Monday at 9:58 a.m. according to E! News. The site received word from Kim’s rep that she gave birth to the 6-pound, 5 ounce baby at Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey.
Kim announced that she was expecting during New York Fashion week in February.
In lieu of a baby gift, we present the new mom with our list of the Top 5 Lil’ Kim songs she should never play as lullabies for her new baby:
1. “Magic Stick“: Kids enjoy magic tricks, not sticks.
2. “The Jump Off“: Never a good idea to tell kids to jump off anything.
3. “Crush On You”: We may have seen her on the video and heard her on the radio, but her lil’ baby shouldn’t do the same.
4. “Lighters Up”: Kids shouldn’t play with fire.
5. “Big Momma Thang”: The first three lines of the first verse will explain far too soon how her momma became a momma.Emily Wright can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @MissEmilyWright.