Before we all post out #FBF (flashback Friday) pictures to Instagram, we must first reflect on the seemingly perfect Gisele Bundchen’s #TBT (throwback Thursday) pic that went up on July 10.
Bundchen, who’s a part-time Boston resident with hubby Tom Brady, shared a 1992 photo of her and three other tweenage girls before what looks like a dance recital. Bundchen would have been either 11 or 12 years old in the picture, since she was born in 1980.
The Brazilian supermodel remarks on the picture in both English and Portuguese, saying, “Ready to the show [sic]..How about the hairdo?? hahahaha #tbt #1992 #greatmemories Prontas para o show!!! Que tal o meu cabelo? hahahaha #paquitas #bonstempos.”
Bundchen added a few emojis (dancing ladies, a microphone, and a laughing-til-I-cry face) in between the translations for good measure.
What do you think of the pic? Let us know in the comments.
WE THINK YOU'LL LIKE
- Kevin Spacey On His Connection to Boston
- Covering the Marathon Bombing: Our Newsroom vs. ‘The Newsroom’
- Wahlberg Brothers Open Wahlburgers Restaurant in Toronto
- ‘Rosewater’ Journalist Maziar Bahari: ‘I Think People Can Have Monopoly Over Truth’
- The Largest Secret Santa Exchange is Back for a Sixth Year