Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
By turning Dr. Doom into an antisocial hacker, the next Fantastic Four movie isn’t just ruining the supervillain—it’s losing what makes comic books enticing to begin with. Comic Books on Film, From Spider-Man to American Splendor
- What’s Left for Bill Cosby to Lose?
- Revere Man Held on $50,000 Bail After Allegedly Firing Shots During Parking Spot Dispute
- MBTA Reaches Record High Ridership
- Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Eligible to Sign With NFL Teams Immediately, According to Report
- Red Sox Owners Primed to Purchase PawSox
- Maybe It's a Rush to Judgment, But Patriots Should Run Past the Packers
- The Cocoanut Grove Nightclub Fire Was 72 Years Ago Today in Boston
- Unconventional Preview: Is This Patriots-Packers Matchup a Preview of Super Bowl XLIX?
- Legal Sea Foods sued by workers over tips
- Former 'Real World: New Orleans' Cast Member Dies at 28