Visit BostonGlobe.com, home to award-winning Boston Globe reporting.
Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
“If I Stay” isn’t going to win an Oscar, but it will probably rake in a decent amount at the box office thanks to the droves of teens and tweens who are sure to fill theaters in search of their own Mia-and-Adam love story.
- Robert Kraft Doesn't Care About Your Feelings
- Logan Mankins's Departure from the Patriots is Both Surprising and Really Not Surprising At All
- Love Letters: Dating a Single Dad?
- Sides Continue to Negotiate Market Basket Deal
- Officials: Girl accidentally kills gun instructor
- Here’s One Way to Stop Public Urination in Boston
- Boston’s 10 Highest-Paying Jobs
- ‘Spare Change Guy’ Arrested...Again
- Scouting New Patriots Tight End Tim Wright
- American Fighting Alongside Islamic State Is Killed in Syria