Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
By turning Dr. Doom into an antisocial hacker, the next Fantastic Four movie isn’t just ruining the supervillain—it’s losing what makes comic books enticing to begin with. Comic Books on Film, From Spider-Man to American Splendor
- Mild Tuesday Followed By Pre-Thanksgiving Nor'easter
- N.H. Woman Goes Directly to Jail After Allegedly Slapping Boyfriend Over Monopoly Game
- Cosby Today: Ex-NBC Employee Says He Helped Cosby Pay Women Off
- Nine Innings: A Red Sox Homecoming for Hanley Ramirez, and Pablo Sandoval Too? Sign Me Up!
- The Ferguson Grand Jury Has Reached a Decision — Now We’re Just Waiting to Hear It
- Ain’t No Scandal Like a Online Parenting Forum Scandal
- Are the Red Sox Back to Wheeling And Dealing?
- Sandoval, Ramirez Deals Remind Us What Red Sox Are All About
- Everything Is in Focus, and Only One Thing Is Clear: Nobody is Beating the Patriots
- How a Temporary Olympic Stadium Plan Could Aid Boston’s 2024 Bid