Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
Well alright, alright, alright. Matthew McConaughey is in the state filming his latest project, “Sea of Trees.”
“Sharknado” was a phenomenon when it hit last year, a perfect storm of an irresistible title and hysterically diverse cast. A sequel was inevitable, and it’s finally here. Time to recap the hot mess of a shark- and tornado-infested movie. You Won’t Believe the Celeb Cameos in ‘Sharknado 2’ Ocean Safari for White Sharks Off Cape Cod Fisherman Catches Record-Breaking 544-Pound Mako Shark Chatham Makes Sharks the Attraction 40 Years After ‘Jaws’
The folks at Paramount Australia are facing some heat after putting out a promo poster for “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” that is eerily reminiscent of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks in New York City.
Comic-Con International: San Diego has turned into an annual pop culture mecca. Here are the five biggest things you should know from the weekend of festivities. Pictures: Best-Dressed Cosplayers at Comic-Con 2014 Pictures: Celebrities Take Over San Diego’s Comic-Con
- Baseball Trade Deadline Updates: Is This Jon Lester's Last Day With the Red Sox?
- Did Red Sox Really Low-Ball Lester With Initial Offer?
- Love Letters: He Sent a Facebook Gift
- Market Basket Customer Makes $100-Per-Worker Pledge
- Market Basket CEOs to Employees: Return to Work on August 4
- Flesh-Eating Bacteria Found in Gulf of Mexico Kills 10
- ‘Sharknado 2: The Second One’: A Bigger Boat for the Suck Zone
- Revere to State: Where Are You When We Need You?
- Great News, Everybody: the Average Bostonian is $80,000 in Debt
- Dita Von Teese’s Collection for Destination Maternity is Shockingly Sexy