Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
It looks like Chris Brown and Drake have squashed their beef as the two hip-hop stars were spotted working in the studio together.
Attention: Boston-based artists.
Boston’s Hard Rock Cafe has been around for 25 years and the Spin Doctors are coming to town Wednesday to help celebrate.
Coldplay and Cat Power teamed up for the title track to Zach Braff’s latest film, “Wish I Was Here.”
A fresh Pink Floyd album is on the way — 20 years after the band last released new material.
A number of stars came out to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Essence Festival, which was held from July 3-6 in New Orleans. Prince Returns for Essence's 20th Celebration R&B Singer Tevin Campbell Performs at Essence Fest
Beef Squashed: Drake and Chris Brown Spotted in Studio Together
Boston Calling Unveils ‘Blank Canvas’ Art Contest
Spin Doctors to Play City Hall Plaza
Coldplay, Cat Power Collaborate For Zach Braff’s ‘Wish I Was Here’
Pink Floyd to Release New Album After 20-year Gap
Scenes from the Essence Festival 20th Anniversary Celebration
- Celtics Considered Trading Brandon Bass to Warriors This Week
- Pro-Hitler Hashtag Briefly Trends on Twitter
- New York Times Wins for Best LeBron James Cover
- Social Media Abuzz with Spectacular Images of Supermoon
- Israel Bombs Hit Mosque and Clinic, Death Toll Climbs
- Quincy Man Arrested after Swimming in Aquarium Shark Tank
- 5 Things We Learned From Saturday's Red Sox Game
- In 2015, Mass. Wine Lovers Will Be Able to Order Straight from the Vineyard
- Top 50 scariest horror movies of all time
- AP Source: LeBron James signs 2-year contract