Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
Dick Wagner, the skilled guitarist who worked with Alice Cooper, Lou Reed, Kiss and Aerosmith, and also co-wrote many of Cooper's hits, died of respiratory failure Wednesday, his personal manager and business partner said Friday. He was 71.
Alicia Keys is getting ready for another big release: her second child.
Chance The Rapper will headline the music fest when it comes to the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion on Aug. 10.
‘‘Hypnotic Eye’’ is testament to the enduring power of blues-based rock ‘n’ roll. The Heartbreakers are among the best rock bands still working, and this disc is the type of showcase it hasn’t had for decades.
- The S&P 500 Suffers Worst Week in 2 Years
- One Day After Deadline Deals, Red Sox Take Down Yankees
- Top 50 scariest horror movies of all time
- Sex Offender Charged with Trying to Lure Teen into Sex
- African Leaders Agree Steps to Fight Runaway Ebola Outbreak
- Market Basket to Cut Off Pay to Management-Level Employees
- Report: Body Found in Duxbury Box May Have Been ‘Drug Mule’
- Rodney Harrison Calls Darrelle Revis 'The Best Cornerback On The Planet'
- Top 30 zombie movies of all time
- Cape Man Gets 2 Years in Prison for Stealing from Oyster Farms