Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
Chris Brown has pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault in Washington, where he was accused of punching a man who tried to join a picture the singer was taking with two women outside a hotel.
The crowd was at Fenway Park for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers classics, and Petty, as usual, delivered.
The legendary rock group was forced to scrap a number of upcoming tour dates, including a stop in Boston, after bassist Dusty Hill fell on the band’s tour bus and injured his hip on Tuesday. Upcoming Concerts in the Boston Area
BET has suspended a producer after a joke about Beyonce and Jay Z's daughter that aired Monday on the network's music video countdown show, "106 & Park."
Chris Brown Pleads Guilty to Assault in Washington
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Classics a Hit with Fenway Park Crowd
ZZ Top Cancels Boston Show, Other Dates After Injury to Bassist Dusty Hill
Source: BET Suspends Producer After Blue Ivy Joke
- Love Letters: Exhausted From Binge Dating
- What Makes The Patriots Offense So Difficult For Wide Receivers?
- Hellish Mass Pike Traffic Began in Earnest Today and It’s Not Getting Better Anytime Soon
- Arthur T. Says Market Basket Will Move Forward With New Store Plans
- A Boston Designer on What to Take (And Not Take) on Allston Christmas
- Allston Christmas Brings Gift of Fines to Landlords
- Woman falls from MIT fraternity window
- Madden 15 Glitch Creates 14-Inch Linebacker
- Hacked Jennifer Lawrence Pics Raise iCloud Safety Questions
- Parking Scofflaws Given Clear Sign Why They Got a Ticket