Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
In a strange twist of fate, a pine tree planted in memory of the late Beatle George Harrison has died after being infested with insects. The culprits: beetles.
Two soon-to-be Berklee students were recently awarded high-profile scholarships by the college.
Attention pop stars: If "Weird Al" Yankovic shows up at your concert or has tracked down your personal email address, you're likely his next parody conquest.
- Trading Jon Lester to the Dodgers Makes Sense, but Certainly Not (Only) For Matt Kemp
- Body Found in Box on Duxbury Front Lawn
- Chelsea Moves to Shut Down Infamous Strip Club
- 5 Takeaways To Go Along With 5 Days of Patriots Training Camp
- Scott Brown Disavows Supporter Who Wrote Insanely Vulgar Letter
- Heroin Deaths on the Rise Across Massachusetts
- Family of 5 Found Dead in Maine Home
- Do Celtics Fans Have the Patience for Another Terrible Season?
- Tornado touches down in Wolcott
- Sunday Mail: If the Red Sox Trade Jon Lester, There's No Chance He Ends Up Coming Back