Visit BostonGlobe.com, home to award-winning Boston Globe reporting.
Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
The 81-year-old comedian was reportedly rushed to a New York City hospital after she stopped breathing during surgery on Thursday morning.
- Live Updates: Patriots at Giants
- Arthur T. Addresses Supporters: ‘You Empowered Others to Seek Change’
- Tongues wag over Obama's audacity to wear taupe
- Outrage After 9-Year-Old Accidently Kills Instructor with Uzi
- 6 Allston Myths Debunked (Mostly)
- Bow-and-Arrow-Wielding Man Aims at Pigeon, Allegedly Hits Badass 9-Year-Old Girl Instead
- 'In Cuba, There are Hardly Any Cars': Rusney Castillo Gears Up For Life in Boston
- DEAL: Arthur T. to Buy Market Basket in $1.5 Billion Sale
- Stop & Shoppers, Among Others, Are Glad Market Basket Saga Over
- Attleboro Rush Hour Collision Closes Both Directions of I-95