Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
“What do women want?” A question for the ages, challenging humanity’s sagest philosophers. On Monday night, “Jeopardy!” attempted to answer — er, question — it with a category that left viewers and women’s rights activists flabbergasted and disappointed. Numbers Don’t Lie: Celebrities Are Effective Messengers
Nicole Kidman revealed she was heartbroken over the death of her father this month and thanked well-wishers for their comforting thoughts and prayers. Antony Kidman, Father of Nicole, Dies After Fall
A Mexico City man is in Hogwarts heaven after his collection of "Harry Potter" memorabilia was named the world's largest. Reasons We Should Be Reading ‘Harry Potter’ in Grade School
Theroux has been a widely enjoyed author for more than 40 years, both for his travel books and his fiction. Once again his far-flung adventures and captivating accounts from many of the world’s most intriguing, least understood outposts add depth and richness to the material here.
- The No. 1 Reason the Red Sox Stunk in 2014 Will Shock You
- Royals return to playoffs in dramatic fashion
- Dennis & Callahan Edges Toucher & Rich, While Sports Hub 3d, WEEI 5th in Summer Ratings
- Report: Obama rode elevator with armed man
- ‘Jeopardy!’ Asks What Women Want; Women Ask WTF?
- Patriots Don't Have a QB Controversy, But They Don't Have an Easy Solution Either
- Hong Kong protesters refuse to leave
- Body Found in Mission Hill Park
- AL Wild Card Game: A Tale of Two (Possible) Future Red Sox Starters
- CDC Confirms First Case of Ebola Diagnosed in United States