Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
“Saturday Night Live” announced on Thursday that Michael Che will replace Cecily Strong as an anchor at the Weekend Update desk when the show premieres its 40th season on Sept. 27. Q&A: ‘SNL’ Writer Michael Che Talks Comedy ‘Saturday Night Live’ Plans 3-hour Live 40th Anniversary Special in 2015 Ben & Jerry’s Announces Two New ‘SNL’ Themed Flavors Don Pardo, the Voice of ‘SNL,’ Dies at 96
The medical director of the facility where Joan Rivers went into cardiac arrest during a routine procedure is no longer at the clinic. Doctor Present at Rivers’ Procedure Was Not Authorized at Clinic
Antony Kidman, father of Academy Award-winning actress Nicole Kidman, has reportedly died after a fall in Singapore where he was visiting his daughter Antonia. Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman Sing ‘Amazing Grace’ to Sick Children
Johnny Manziel felt as if he was watching himself.
Last year, as a late-night TV shake-up ended with yet another chorus line of white male hosts, Joan Rivers decried the lack of women in any of the coveted jobs as "beyond frustrating."
Elisabeth Moss will play the insecure heroine of "The Heidi Chronicles" in a Broadway revival slated for February.
‘SNL’ Naming Michael Che Weekend Update Anchor Is a Step in the Right Direction
Medical Director Out at Clinic That Treated Joan Rivers
Antony Kidman, Father of Nicole Kidman, Dies After Fall in Singapore
LeBron, Manziel Attend Screening for TV Comedy
Men only: Kathy Griffin's guide to late-night TV
Elisabeth Moss to Star in 'The Heidi Chronicles'
- Grinding to a Question Mark: What's Up With the Patriots' Offense?
- Jonathan Papelbon Gets Booed By Philly Fans, Grabs Crotch, Gets Ejected
- 5 Takeaways From Patriots-Vikings
- Boston Magazine Pulls 2014 Private School Rankings After Series of Major Corrections
- Dear Miss Mass: You Survived a Cheetah Attack. You Don’t Need This Pageant Stuff
- Patriots vs. Vikings Stock Report: Defense Steps Up After Sloppy Start
- Patriots Game Notes: Chandler Jones Goes Outside, Kicks Into High Gear
- Latest Developments in Blackstone Infant Deaths Case
- Top 50 scariest horror movies of all time
- Sleepers: Part II