Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
Cos players gathered at Dick’s Last Resort in Faneuil Hall on July 30 to compete in the second annual costume contest for a chance to win VIP passes to the 2014 Boston Comic Con.
“Sharknado” was a phenomenon when it hit last year, a perfect storm of an irresistible title and hysterically diverse cast. A sequel was inevitable, and it’s finally here. Time to recap the hot mess of a shark- and tornado-infested movie. You Won’t Believe the Celeb Cameos in ‘Sharknado 2’ Ocean Safari for White Sharks Off Cape Cod Fisherman Catches Record-Breaking 544-Pound Mako Shark Chatham Makes Sharks the Attraction 40 Years After ‘Jaws’
There is a fear I have about missing out on life – about looking back and being disappointed that I didn’t take more risks, didn’t travel more, didn’t try as hard as I could. I make bucket lists on the regular but hardly ever cross anything off. If I never do, does that make me a failure? Director Richard Linklater Debuts ‘Boyhood’ Film 12 Years in the Making Find Showtimes and Theaters
There's a delicious moment in "Get On Up," Tate Taylor's new James Brown biopic, when Brown — played by Chadwick Boseman, in a thrillingly magnetic performance — is about to appear on the T.A.M.I. Show, a multi-act concert filmed in 1964.
Following in the footsteps of actresses before her, “Girls” star Allison Williams will cast the shadow of Peter Pan for NBC’s live production, “Peter Pan Live” this year.
Ibiza, land of dance clubs, beautiful beaches and bikini-clad women, got a dose of Hollywood drama early Wednesday morning.
2nd Annual Boston Comic Con Costume Contest
‘Sharknado 2: The Second One’: A Bigger Boat for the Suck Zone
‘Boyhood’ Puts It All Into Perspective
Review: Boseman Drips with Charisma as James Brown
‘Girls’ Star Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in ‘Peter Pan Live’
Report: Orlando Bloom Throws Punch at Justin Bieber
- Baseball Trade Deadline Updates: Is This Jon Lester's Last Day With the Red Sox?
- Did Red Sox Really Low-Ball Lester With Initial Offer?
- Love Letters: He Sent a Facebook Gift
- Market Basket CEOs to Employees: Return to Work on August 4
- Market Basket Customer Makes $100-Per-Worker Pledge
- ‘Sharknado 2: The Second One’: A Bigger Boat for the Suck Zone
- Flesh-Eating Bacteria Found in Gulf of Mexico Kills 10
- Revere to State: Where Are You When We Need You?
- Great News, Everybody: the Average Bostonian is $80,000 in Debt
- Get to Know Market Basket’s Shareholders and Board of Directors