Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
We all know the standard bruschetta, but how about making it a bit more fun for the summertime? BCAE Chef Lars Liebisch shows us how to get fancy and still have an easy dish to recreate for a great summer appetizer.
Brand new to the neighborhood, Gather restaurant is stunning space with floor to ceiling windows overlooking Boston Harbor, and funky light bulbs hanging from high above.
This grilled shrimp recipe is perfect as a main dish or party appetizer.
In a minute Siba shows you her recipe for a showstopping Sunday trifle that's really simple to make.
- Two Arthurs, One Basket: The #MarketBasket Feud in One Chart
- Love Letters: Trying to Make a Baby is Hurting the Marriage
- Plane crashes in bad weather in Taiwan, killing 51
- 2 of The Best Coffee Shops in America are in Boston
- Market Basket Co-CEOs Respond to Demoulas Statement
- What the Heck Is Happening at Market Basket?
- Paleo-Friendly Restaurants Around Boston
- Coroner: Heroin overdose killed Peaches Geldof
- Kennedy cousin Skakel seeks to suppress evidence
- Pass the Popcorn: Market Basket Has Its Own Movie Trailer