Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
We all know the standard bruschetta, but how about making it a bit more fun for the summertime? BCAE Chef Lars Liebisch shows us how to get fancy and still have an easy dish to recreate for a great summer appetizer.
Sarah Baker, bar manager at Towne Stove and Spirits in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, shares her recipe for this watermelon cocktail called the Sandia.
Brand new to the neighborhood, Gather restaurant is stunning space with floor to ceiling windows overlooking Boston Harbor, and funky light bulbs hanging from high above.
- Chelsea Moves to Shut Down Infamous Strip Club
- Body Found in Box on Duxbury Front Lawn
- Scott Brown Disavows Supporter Who Wrote Insanely Vulgar Letter
- Conflict continues in Gaza
- The 10 Most Endangered Jobs
- Sunday Mail: If the Red Sox Trade Jon Lester, There's No Chance He Ends Up Coming Back
- Lost Red Sox title ring returned by Yankees fan
- Family of 5 Found Dead in Maine Home
- Patriots Training Camp Notes: Tight Ends Having a Helluva Competition
- Ortiz's 3-run homer helps Red Sox end skid