Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
A federal appeals court has delivered a serious setback to President Barack Obama’s health care law, potentially derailing subsidies for many low- and middle-income people who have bought policies.
As a pediatrition who works with many low-income familes in Boston, Dr. Claire McCarthy bears witness to America’s widening wealth gap every day. For many of these families, the American dream is already dead and for others, it’s slowly dying. We should care. Do we? Teens Largely Unware of the Consequences of Sexting Poor Teens’ Health May Benefit from Top Schools
Good news: Rates of child abdominal obesity, the most severe type of obesity, are leveling off in the United States, a new report shows. But here’s the catch: They’ve stabilized at really high levels. The Truth About School Lunch: Kids Like Salad Bars CDC Report: Half of Mass. Still Needs to Get Moving Obesity Rates Drop Sharply in Preschoolers
Lawyers say Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore has agreed to a $190 million settlement with more than 8,000 patients of a gynecologist who secretly photographed and videotaped women's bodies in the examining room.
Chef and registered dietitian nutritionist Mellissa Honeywood is adamant about providing healthy, tasty school lunches in Cambridge that kids will eat. And her students aren't complaining.
The FDA is warning consumers to avoid powdered pure caffeine, particularly, the variety being sold in bulk bags over the Internet. Why You Shouldn’t Drug Test Your Teen at Home Teens Largely Unware of the Consequences of Sexting Teen Pregnancy Rates Hit Historic Lows
Court Deals Serious Blow to Obama’s Health Care Law
The Death of the American Dream: A Pediatrician's View
Child Obesity Rates Stabilizing But They’re Still Really High
Lawyer: Pelvic Exam Pics Cost Johns Hopkins $190 Million
The Truth About School Lunch: Kids Like Salad Bars
FDA Warning: Avoid Pure Caffeine Powder
- Keith Olbermann’s Takedown of Tony Dungy is Perfect
- Business Experts: Market Basket is “Creating Their Own Martyrs”
- Three Moves The Red Sox Should Make
- Chelsea Judge Delivers ‘Not Guilty’ Verdict Without Prosecution Present
- After Adding Evan Turner, More Trades Seem Inevitable for Celtics
- Love Letters: Is He Giving Me False Hope?
- What the Heck Is Happening at Market Basket?
- Massachusetts does well in new Kids Count report
- Did Police Exaggerate Account of Child’s Death in Hot Car?
- Delta cancels all Israel flights over missile fear