Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
Elaine Varelas, managing partner of Keystone Partners in Boston, has over 20 years experience in career consulting, executive development and coaching. She takes your career questions during a live chat Monday at noon.
The average 25 business days it takes to fill a vacant spot is the longest bosses have taken to plug holes in more than a decade. Mass. Added 13,800 Jobs in July; Unemployment at 5.6%
Several Boston offices have been designed for a younger workforce. Check out a few offices that have been been designed for millennials — including one with a Fenway Park tribute. Collaborative space at work in Boston City Hall 9 social media no-nos for a new job
- Three Afghan Soldiers Missing From Joint Base Cape Cod
- ‘Mighty Mom’ Breast Pumping Toolbelt Wins MIT Hackathon
- 5 Takeaways from the Patriots-Raiders
- Another Batch of Nude Celebrity Photos Leaked by Hackers
- Hate Traffic? Interactive Map Reveals Boston’s Worst Commutes
- Fake Ad Claims You Can Charge iPhone 6 in the Microwave. Don’t Charge iPhone 6 in the Microwave.
- Images from NASA
- Top 50 scariest horror movies of all time
- Man seen with UVa student faces driving charge
- Tom Brady Not the Only Patriot With High-Five Issues