Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
Elaine Varelas, managing partner of Keystone Partners in Boston, has over 20 years experience in career consulting, executive development and coaching. She takes your career questions during a live chat Monday at noon.
The average 25 business days it takes to fill a vacant spot is the longest bosses have taken to plug holes in more than a decade. Mass. Added 13,800 Jobs in July; Unemployment at 5.6%
Several Boston offices have been designed for a younger workforce. Check out a few offices that have been been designed for millennials — including one with a Fenway Park tribute. Collaborative space at work in Boston City Hall 9 social media no-nos for a new job
- Report: Ravens Purposefully Misdirected Rice Case
- University of Wisconsin Fraternity Accused of Categorizing Date Rape Victims
- Top 50 scariest horror movies of all time
- For Sale: Newton’s Funkiest Mansion
- Why the Free U2 Album is Pissing Off Apple Users
- Roger Goodell Lost Us When He Didn't Say: 'I Resign'
- Low MCAS Test Scores Reveal More Than Just Levels of Underperformance
- Reasons We Should Be Reading ‘Harry Potter’ in Grade School
- The Fireplace Calls Off Its Deal with Pepe’s, Nothing Feels Right in the World
- Top 50 funniest movies of all time