Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
The nursing profession has changed radically over the past few decades. Nurses manage more medications, handle more data, and use more new technologies.
More than 300 nurses from Eastern and Central Massachusetts are honored in our Salute to Nurses special section.
Many hospitals are turning to temporary travel nurses to address shortages. Staffing firm Randstad looked at the benefits of using temporary nurses and some of the commonly-held myths that dog the field. Salute to Nurses 2014
- Riot Police Deploy Tear Gas, Pepper Spray Against Keene State Partiers
- Ebola Today: Worker on Cruise Ship Cleared; Texas Hospital Admits Mistakes
- There's a Reason Why Your Kids Aren't Playing
- Pumpkin Fest Organizer Loses Cool Over Riot Broadcast
- Top 50 scariest horror movies of all time
- A Poop Bank in Massachusetts Will Pay You $40 Every Day
- Patriots Take 2: How Can the Patriots Fix Their Problems In Run Defense?
- Man Said Police Roughly Detained Him, Broke Phone After Recording Arrest
- Top 30 zombie movies of all time
- 3 Things We Learned From The Celtics Win In the First Ever 44-Minute NBA Game