Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
The nursing profession has changed radically over the past few decades. Nurses manage more medications, handle more data, and use more new technologies.
More than 300 nurses from Eastern and Central Massachusetts are honored in our Salute to Nurses special section.
Many hospitals are turning to temporary travel nurses to address shortages. Staffing firm Randstad looked at the benefits of using temporary nurses and some of the commonly-held myths that dog the field. Salute to Nurses 2014
- Deadly flooding in India and Pakistan
- Pussy Riot Storms Cambridge Police Department Headquarters After Supporter Arrested
- Tom Brady Is Angry After A Patriots' Victory? Yep, That's A Very Good Sign
- Urban Outfitters Sells ‘Vintage’ Bloody Kent State Sweatshirt, Quickly Apologizes
- Gene Simmons' Home Includes a KISS Memorabilia Man Cave
- Sleepers: Part II
- Top 50 scariest horror movies of all time
- Brothers plead guilty in stolen cooking oil case
- Latest Developments in Adrian Peterson Case
- Top 30 zombie movies of all time