|Flour (for sprinkling)|
|1||pound pizza dough|
|2||grilled turkey thighs, meat removed from the bone and shredded (about 2 cups)|
|¼||pound Swiss cheese, thinly sliced|
|1||egg, lightly beaten|
|1||teaspoon caraway seeds|
1. Set the oven at 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. On a lightly floured counter, roll out the dough into a rectangle the size of your baking sheet. Transfer the dough to the sheet. Let the dough stand 20 minutes to rise.
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl stir together the mayonnaise, ketchup, and relish. Leaving a 3-inch border all around the dough, spread the dressing on the dough. Cover with turkey, cheese, and sauerkraut.
4. Make slits in the dough between the filling and the outer edge, 1 inch apart. Fold the dough inward on a diagonal, alternating sides, as if you were lacing a shoe. It should look like braided bread.
5. Brush the dough with egg and sprinkle with caraway seeds and salt.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown all over. Transfer to a wire rack and cool for 10 minutes. Cut into thick slices. Molly Kravitz