|3||tablespoons olive oil|
|2||cloves garlic, chopped|
|2||pounds skinless boneless cod, cut into 4 pieces|
|1||pint cherry tomatoes, each cut into 4 pieces|
|Few sprigs fresh thyme, leaves chopped|
|Few sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves chopped|
|1/2||cup white wine|
|1/2||cup fish stock or 1/4 cup bottled clam juice mixed with 1/4 cup water|
|2||tablespoons chopped fresh parsley|
1. Set the oven at 400 degrees.
2. In a large skillet with a heatproof handle, heat the oil. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
3. Add the cod to the pan with the tomatoes, thyme, rosemary, wine, and fish stock or clam juice. Bring to a low simmer.
4. Transfer the skillet to the oven. Cook the fish for 5 minutes. Transfer the fish to warm plates. Cover and keep warm.
5. Set the skillet over medium-high heat and let the mixture bubble steadily for 7 minutes or until it is slightly reduced.
6. Pour sauce over fish and sprinkle with parsley.
Adapted from Joey's