|Grated rind of 1/2 lemon|
|2||teaspoons lemon juice|
|1/2||teaspoon Dijon mustard|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
|2||tablespoons olive oil|
1. In a bowl, whisk the lemon rind and juice, mustard, salt, and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil, then the mayonnaise.
2. Cover and refrigerate.
|16||small red or yellow baby potatoes, halved|
|Salt, to taste|
|1||tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1||teaspoon lemon juice|
1. Place a few layers of paper towels on a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and return to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer the potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
3. With a slotted spoon, transfer the potatoes to the baking sheet. Let them cool.
4. Turn on a gas grill or light a charcoal grill.
5. In a bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, and a large pinch of salt. Add the potatoes and with a rubber spatula, turn them in the mixture.
6. When the gas grill is hot or the coals are gray, arrange the potatoes, cut sides down, on the grate. Cover and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until they are brown. Turn and cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until browned. Serve with lemon dressing.
Adapted from “Fast, Fresh & Green’’