Serves 4 with leftovers
|Olive oil (for sprinkling)|
|2 1/2||pounds skinless, boneless hake, cut into 6 pieces|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
|6||tablespoons butter, cut up|
|Juice of 1/2 lemon|
|1||tablespoon capers, drained|
|2||tablespoons chopped fresh parsley|
|1||lemon, cut into 4 wedges (for garnish)|
1. Set the oven at 400 degrees. Oil a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
2. Set the fish in one layer, and sprinkle with oil, salt, and pepper. Cover with parchment paper, pressing it directly onto the fish.
3. Cook the fish for 10 to 12 minutes or until it is cooked through. Remove it from the oven and set aside in a warm place.
4. In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Add the lemon juice, capers, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
5. On each of 4 dinner plates, arrange one piece of fish (set aside 2 pieces for the po’ boys). Spoon some butter sauce on each one and sprinkle with parsley. Garnish with lemon and serve with steamed golden potatoes.