|Vegetable oil (for the ramekins)|
|1||package ( 1/4 ounce) gelatin|
|1||cup heavy cream|
|1||cup plain Greek yogurt|
|1||tablespoon vanilla extract|
|1||pint fresh raspberries|
|1||tablespoon Grand Marnier|
1. Have on hand 4 ramekins (6-ounce capacity each). Rub the inside very lightly with vegetable oil.
2. In a bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the water; set aside.
3. In a saucepan over low heat, heat the cream and 1/2 cup of the sugar until the sugar dissolves; do not let the cream boil.
4. Remove from the heat and add the gelatin mixture, yogurt, and vanilla. Stir until the cream is smooth.
5. Divide the mixture among the ramekins. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
6. Two hours before serving, in a bowl, toss the raspberries with the remaining 1/4 cup sugar and Grand Marnier.
7. Run a knife gently around the edges of the ramekins to loosen the custard. Turn each out onto a dessert plate and spoon the raspberries on top.
Adapted from Anthony Bettencourt