MOST INFLUENTIAL HEALTH STORIES OF 2012
It was an active year in the world of health reporting here at The Boston Globe. Our reporters covered everything from health care cost-control in Massachusetts, to the Supreme Court upholding the Affordable Care Act.
The chronological list that follows highlight some of the stories we felt were among the most important we covered in 2012...
- Choose another
- Page 1
- CDC estimates 1 in 88 children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder
- New guidelines recommend against PSA screening
- Obamacare survives
- Mass. cost-control legislation passes
- NYC bans large sodas, US revamps school lunch
- Meningitis outbreak tied to Framingham pharmacy
- Medical marijuana passes, death with dignity fails
- Exeter Hospital technician accused of infecting patients
- New Alzheimer's drug trials begin after two failures
- American Psychiatric Association approves first major revisions to diagnostic manual in 20 years