What I did: 3 miles, weights
On my playlist: "Can't get enough of your love" by Taylor Dane
In case you didn't know, today is National Running Day.
As someone who shifted from a hatred of running to loving it and feeling like I *want* to run, this day is close to my heart.
And, here's a cute list of several different ways you can celebrate the day .
In honor of the day, I've crafted a list of 10 things I've discovered about myself through running:
1. I am stronger than I ever knew I was
2. Listening to my own feet slap the pavement relaxes me
3. Being the best doesn't matter to me, but doing my best does
4. When I run, I feel graceful and strong
5. When I run, it's my time. No one can bother me
6. I sleep better on the days I run
7. Running makes me realize I should give more things a chance
8. I've got a lot of miles ahead of me, but that doesn't discourage me
9. Running helps me clear my head
10. I can, and will, achieve whatever goal I set for myself if I just put in the miles and training
Do you run? Did you run today? Why don't you show us what your favorite exercise is (whether it is running or something else).