Today was an off day from running, so no update on how my training to run a faster 5K is going today.
Instead, since it's Thanksgiving this week, I thought I'd take a moment to share with you why I'm thankful, since almost all of it is related to being healthy, happy, and well.
10. My Fitbit (because seeing my steps really helps motivate me!)
9. My smartphone (because I can log my calories on it and that helps keep me honest)
8. Coffee! (If you have been reading the blog, this does not need explanation).
5. Being able to run. At all.
4. These size 4! (!) pants.
3. People who read my blog early, and often, and leave comments (thank you!).
2. A healthy, happy toddler.
1. A family who helps me make it all work and continues to encourage me every step of the way. I couldn't do half of what I've done or want to do if you weren't there every day for me even when you are as tired as I am.
What are you thankful for?