Nameberry.com, a website dedicated to baby names, predicts 12 trends in baby names for 2014. We share them with you, as well as some local kids who are ahead of the trend and lay claim to the names already. We also share celebrity parents who have chosen names like Lincoln and Penelope (both on the trendy list). And, finally, we give you our prediction for a name trend in New England. Can you guess what it is?
- Choose another
- Page 1
- Newest old people names: baby boomer names
- Celebrity trend most likely to catch on: Dowdy royal names
- Celebrity trend least likely to catch on: Joke names
- Eccentric ancestor names
- Hottest middle names: Boys’ names for girls
- Coolest Consonant: C
- Most surprising baby name influencer: Pope Francis I
- Most admirable trend: Virtue names for boys
- Tastiest trend: Spice girl names
- Ethnicity ready to rise: Greek
- Name trend jumping the shark: Boys names ending in ‘N’
- Slowest breaking trend: Historic hero names
- Our choice: Brady!