I need more love

Posted by Glenn Yoder  June 9, 2009 10:14 AM

We all need more love. Thus, Meredith Goldstein will take your questions on the L-word and relationships in a live chat Wednesday, June 9 at 1 p.m.

1. Hi, my name's Hoss and I admit that I need more love.

Posted by Hoss June 10, 09 07:56 AM
  1. Hi Meredith, I have an online dating question. I think it's a great way to meet new people, but I am wondering about the nature of the machine. If you meet someone, and connect, at what point do you both stop 'shopping' for other potential? Maybe I'm just not good a dating in that way (I just don't like serial dating), but I can't figure out how to give a new person/relationship a solid chance, if there is always the option of other/better/new.

Posted by Amanda June 10, 09 10:30 AM
  1. they mean wednesday june 10 th right?

Posted by d June 10, 09 12:10 PM
  1. I don't think that you can MAKE a person love you more. You can just be true to yourself and to them and hope that they love you for who you are.

Posted by gili June 10, 09 12:29 PM
  1. I think you should just be yourself and make sure she sees that you care about her. Try and show her sides to your personality she hasn't seen yet and make her feel that you are open with her and that you share with her your personal thoughts. That is if you feel comfortable doing so, of course.

Posted by warrior June 10, 09 12:30 PM
  1. the most important thing is to find and fix yourself before attempting to go another round with this relationship.

Posted by control June 10, 09 12:33 PM
  1. Meredith is hoooooooooooooooot!!!

Posted by bostonguy June 10, 09 12:52 PM
  1. Does the date, Wedenesday, June 9th mean that I get to celebrate my birthday 2x?

Posted by Nada June 10, 09 01:02 PM
  1. Is the problem I'm having getting a feed part of the budget cuts????

Posted by msweb June 10, 09 01:21 PM
  1. Meredith is taking questions about lesbians?

alllllll riiight. giggdy giggidy