Talk about it

Posted by Glenn Yoder  June 2, 2009 10:37 AM

Our shepherd of love, Meredith Goldstein, takes your questions on relationships Wednesday, June 3 at 1 p.m.

1. My buddy likes to scour facebook for party pictures of hot girls, I think he may be addicted to this and I feel it is standing in the way of him acquiring a girlfriend. Have you ever heard of this problem?

Posted by Ron Paul '08 June 3, 09 01:26 PM
  1. "[Comment From Rico]
    Rico thinks Hoss should be banned from this blog. "

reindeergirl thinks rico thinks he is on try-outs for his own column. reindeergirl wishes rico all the luck in the world with that, but I won't be reading.

reindeergirl loves valentino's poems.

reindeergirl thinks rico does actually work next to hoss's cube.

Posted by reindeergirl June 3, 09 01:44 PM
  1. Been talking to a guy for about a month. Since the first day our conversations have been awesome and talk and text numerous times a day. Last sunday we went on another date and for the past two days he seems distant. I mean we have talked but not like the way we have been. Am I being paranoid? I just feel if someone is really interested they will not stop doing what they have been doing.

Posted by ConfusedGirl June 3, 09 01:55 PM
  1. "Shepherd of love"? Are you starting a commune?

Posted by Alvin June 4, 09 10:33 AM
  1. this is Definitely a deal breaker. "Grilled Cheese" is a need. I am a woman and I need it! Being in a similar situation years ago, i made the choice to move on, and now i'm getting all the grilled cheese i need and want from someone i want it from. I thought that person was the one but the one would have to take your needs into consideration.

If its a deal breaker, move on. theres something better out there.

Posted by korriv June 4, 09 11:48 AM
  1. L M A O !!!! You rock Mere!!!
    To the letter writer: you're in a no win situation. even if you succeed with your persuasion nothing is worse than a grill cheese made with no love. the bread will be stale, not enough cheese, over/under cooked, you name it.

Posted by jimbojones June 4, 09 12:43 PM
  1. L M A O !!!! You rock Mere!!!

Posted by jimbojones June 4, 09 12:43 PM
  1. Well, Maybe his girlfriend is protecting her health? Only way to find out is to ask and then get tested for HPV to get the "all clear" for grilled cheese in the menu.

He also needs to consider that being married to someone who begs, nags for grilled cheese when he knows it's not your specialty can possibly cause her to go elsewhere for a snack. So spare her if her the burden of being your wife if her well being and love isn't on the top of your menu.

Posted by Ozgirl June 7, 09 05:40 PM
  1. At first I had not read the entire post I thought we were really talking about grilled cheese, now I get it, lol Personally I enjoy giving grilled cheeses, so come on over

Posted by pepperlevine June 8, 09 11:02 AM
  1. HA HA HA HA HA HA I bet she gets a grilled cheese!

Posted by JoJo June 13, 09 04:09 AM