Hey there, lonely girls (and boys)

Posted by Glenn Yoder  July 22, 2009 10:01 AM

Resident relationships blogger Meredith Goldstein returns to chat about love and relationships in a live discussion today at 1 p.m. Enter your questions/comments/retorts in the form below and join in!

1. I have to ask Meredith about her deserted island fantasy again - wonder if she changed her mind about sleeping with the guy with H!

Posted by InquiringMinds July 22, 09 10:30 AM
  1. Wait a minute!
    What do you mean "Girls" and "Boys"!
    I think you mean Men and Women.
    Tisk Tisk Tisk.

Posted by EricB July 22, 09 11:59 AM
  1. Oh, Kev, don't get a diamond. Terrible, these diamond cartels. If you need the look of one, get mossanite. It's man made (no ethical issues), cheaper, and actually more brilliant than the regular, conflict-ridden kind.

Then again, I think engagement rings are ridiculous in the first place. A big one-sided gift? Isn't the person you love wanting to spend the rest of their life with you enough? Whee, I can't wait to have awkward conversations about why I don't have an engagement ring with a bunch of people.

If you "expect" a ring, you should be buying a pretty damn nice gift for your s/o, too, at least that's what I think.

Posted by constellationearth July 22, 09 04:11 PM
  1. Hoss, I do comment on the Love Letters, but not too often. By the time that I get to them there are over 100 and I dislike being repetive. Then when I finally finish, I find that I usually agree totally with both you and Meredith.

Posted by Nada July 23, 09 01:02 AM
  1. why (and Boys) ?
    don't you like to have boys or you are a boy looking only for a girl?
    title itself is hiding something ! not equal at all !
    where is the 'who wants allow the woman to feel like an equal partner in the relationship' ?

Posted by Boy July 23, 09 10:25 AM
  1. X wants to meet only X and not Y!
    Bless you with a baby girl, write in to 'Dith,
    so baby names can be commented on.

Posted by got it July 23, 09 10:26 AM
  1. "expecting" is not asking.

Posted by men are from mars and women are form venus July 23, 09 10:27 AM