Yesterday marked the final two months before the Mister and I exchange vows. There are now less than 60 days separating me from one of the biggest decisions I will ever make in life. Oh joy!
Any other brides-to-be out there at the two month mark? Here's a helpful checklist to keep by your side as you get closer to your wedding day:
Two Months Before The Wedding...
- Shop for your wedding bands.
- Schedule your dress fittings. You may need 2-3 fittings depending on the type of alterations needed on your dress. Make sure you have the shoes you plan to wear on your wedding day as well as your undergarments with you at each fitting.
- Reach out to your bridal party and communicate any last minute details or tasks.
- Get your travel documents in order for honeymoon (ie passport, visa, drivers license, etc.).
- For those writing your own wedding vows, start jotting down the vows now.
- Do hair/make-up run with your stylist.
- Finalize arrangements for the rehearsal dinner.
- Finalize plans for bridal shower/bachelor party/couples shower.
- Finalize wedding day music playlist or go over playlist with your DJ.
- Hire a wedding coordinator.
- Send out your wedding invitations.
- Touch base with your vendors.
- And, last but not least, ENJOY THE FINAL DAYS OF BEING ENGAGED. Even if everything doesn't go as planned (and it probably won't), you'll still be surrounded by those who love you and want to see you happy!
The author is solely responsible for the content.