Wow. Our wedding is a week away. And just think, I didn't even have to make 300 sandwiches to get to this point.
Any other brides-to-be out there trying to survive the week before the wedding? Here's a helpful checklist to keep by your side as you get closer to your wedding day:
A Week Before The Wedding...
- Delegate, delegate, and delegate some more. Assign tasks to people that want to help. If you don't have a day of coordinator, designate someone to hand out tips, handle vendors, and keep track of your gifts!
- Finalize the wedding day timeline and send it to the bridal party.
- Check in one final time with your wedding photographer.
- Get your final payments to all vendors together. Set up your tip envelopes and put them in a safe place to hand off to your day of coordinator.
- Assemble all of your DIY elements. Chill some wine, order takeout, and make a party out of it by inviting your bridesmaids over to help.
- Pick up wedding dress from tailor.
- If you are leaving for the honeymoon immediately after the wedding, start packing now.
- Schedule a massage and relax.
- Have a final date night with you boo.
Don't forget to breath. You're almost there. I'm almost there. Yay!
The author is solely responsible for the content.