By Greg Willard
The internet can be a distraction.
60% of companies report that they have needed to discipline employees because of their browsing habits, and more than 30% have actually had to fire people because of it.
The majority of organizations surveyed consider employee internet use to be a serious issue. About 60% have policies restricting internet use, while the remaining 40% actually block employees from accessing websites they see as “time-wasters.” Among the commonly blocked sites are Facebook, T...