One-alarm fire damages Dorchester home

By Lauren Dezenski / Globe Correspondent /  May 1, 2013
This is a summary. To read the whole story subscribe to BostonGlobe.com

A one-alarm fire damaged a two-and-a-half story home in Dorchester early this afternoon, Boston Fire Department spokesman Steve MacDonald said. The home’s owner said he and his wife had been injured in the Boston Marathon bombing. Fire was showing from the rear of the wood-frame home at 331 Ashmont St. when firefighters arrived at 1:15 p.m., MacDonald said in an official tweet.

Lauren Dezenski can be reached at lauren.dezenski@globe.com. Follow her on Twitter @LaurenDezenski.end of story marker

Get the full story with unlimited access to BostonGlobe.com. Just 99¢ for 4 weeks.
Get Access Now

E-mail this article

Invalid E-mail address
Invalid E-mail address

Sending your article

Your article has been sent.