Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
Melrose residents are now clear to leave their homes after several hours on lock down Friday.
A medical examiner ruled Friday that a police officer's chokehold caused the death of a man whose videotaped arrest and final pleas of "I can't breathe!" sparked outrage and led to the overhaul of use-of-force training for the nation's largest police department.
Police say 12-year-old girl was seriously injured after being struck by a car while attending a Market Basket protest in Seabrook, New Hampshire. CEOs to Employees: Back to Work on Aug. 4 More Market Basket Coverage
Boston police were on the scene after a body was found in the playground area of Moakley Park on Friday morning. The victim reportedly suffered multiple stab wounds.
Gjerji Pelushi allegedly told people he patrolled the 2014 Boston Marathon. FBI: Man Sent Hundreds of Hoax Letters With Powder, Including Some to Boston Schools FBI Releases List of What They Think is Internet Slang The CIA’s Twitter Expertise Continues
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — The Hamas military on Saturday distanced itself from the disappearance of a soldier Israel says is suspected to have been captured by Hamas fighters in Gaza. Brokering a Truce in Gaza No Easy Deal for Kerry Be Ready for ‘Prolonged’ Gaza War, Netanyahu Says
- One Day After Deadline Deals, Red Sox Take Down Yankees
- The S&P 500 Suffers Worst Week in 2 Years
- Report: Body Found in Duxbury Box May Have Been ‘Drug Mule’
- Cape Man Gets 2 Years in Prison for Stealing from Oyster Farms
- Rodney Harrison Calls Darrelle Revis 'The Best Cornerback On The Planet'
- Top 50 scariest horror movies of all time
- Nine Innings: Jon Lester's Departure is Similar to Another Great Boston Athlete's Goodbye
- Top 30 zombie movies of all time
- Sox Notes: The Dust is Beginning to Settle
- A Dunkin Mystery in Revere