Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
Don’t panic. The CDC has confirmed that the patient who was quarantined Monday at a Dallas hospital has tested positive for Ebola. This is the first confirmed case of the virus ever in the United States. (Seriously, don’t panic). How to Talk to Your Children About Ebola Dallas Hospital Patient Shows Signs of Ebola What if There Was an Ebola Case in Boston? CDC: Ebola Cases Could Reach 1.4 Million in 4 Months
Officers were called to the area to check in on an unresponsive man at the park, located along Parker Hill Avenue.
The Federal Communications Commission could start punishing broadcasters for using the term “Redskins” during broadcasts when referencing the Washington NFL team, agency chairman Tom Wheeler confirmed today. Lots of People Aren’t Buying Redskins Jerseys Anymore ‘The Daily Show’ Airs Controversial, Confrontational Washington Football Team Segment
Until Monday, the former Lawrence mayor and current Congressional hopeful had been implied in yet another corruption case. Ex-Lawrence Mayor Williams Lantigua Still Under Investigation, Still Running for Office William Lantigua Plots Another Political Run
The father of one of the three Saugus teens accused of filming a sexual assault of a 16-year-old girl was arrested Monday night and indicted at the Salem Superior Court on Tuesday, according to The Boston Globe. Accused ‘Snapchat’ Rapist Turns Himself in to Police, Faces Numerous Charges Saugus Rape, Kidnapping Suspect Allegedly Snapchatted Crime Saugus Police Seek Rape, Kidnapping Suspect Who May Be Fleeing State
Boston Children's Hospital says it is treating four patients for muscle weakness or paralysis similar to nine cases reported in Colorado, and they are investigating if the symptoms are related to enterovirus 68. Health Officials Confirm Enterovirus Case in Mass. Report: More Than 150 Possible Enterovirus Cases at Boston Children's What You Need to Know About Enterovirus D68
CDC on Texas Patient: Yes, It’s Ebola
Body Found in Mission Hill Park
Is ‘Redskins’ a Racial Slur? The FCC Will Decide Just That
William Lantigua Dodges Another Legal Bullet
Snapchat Rape Case: Teen’s Dad Arrested for Misleading Cops
Virus Probed in Polio-Like Cases in Massachusetts
- Hong Kong protesters refuse to leave
- CDC Confirms First Case of Ebola Diagnosed in United States
- ‘Jeopardy!’ Asks What Women Want; Women Ask WTF?
- Patriots Don't Have a QB Controversy, But They Don't Have an Easy Solution Either
- Jon Lester Puts Newton House Up For Sale -- Is It a Sign He's Not Coming Back to Boston?
- Top 50 scariest horror movies of all time
- Report: Obama rode elevator with armed man
- As the Playoffs Begin, Here's One Reason Why It's Too Bad This Lousy Red Sox Season Had to End
- Dude Scalps Weezer Tickets for $500, Gets Swift Internet Justice
- Father of Teen Indicted in ‘Snapchat’ Rape Case Arrested, Charged With Misleading Police