Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
The Massachusetts unemployment rate rose to 5.8 percent from 5.6 percent in July, with the state citing “temporary employment disruptions” in retail for part of the job loss. BLS: Market Basket Drama Sunk US Jobs Numbers Full Market Basket Coverage
Democratic U.S. Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Edward Markey are opposing President Barack Obama's request to train and arm Syrian rebels for a war against Islamic state militants.
Lawyers for Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev asked a judge Thursday to hold a hearing on a venue change and for more time to prepare for trial. Russians Say Tsarnaev Defense Team Members Posed as FBI Thousands of Potential Jurors to be Summoned in Trial of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
Cold air will make its presence felt over the next couple of days before more summer-like air takes over this weekend. Cooler temperatures return next week.
Police on Thursday said they thwarted a plot to carry out beheadings in Australia by supporters of the radical Islamic State group.
A car full of teenagers crashed in Idaho after authorities say one of the passengers lit the driver's armpit hair on fire with a lighter.
Market Basket Conflict Crops Up in Newest Mass. Jobs Report
Sens. Warren, Markey Oppose Syrian Rebel Training
Tsarnaev Defense Requests Trial Delay, Change of Venue Hearing
Cold Mornings Ahead, Warm-Up to Follow
Australian Police: Raids Thwarted Beheading Plot
Sheriff: Burned Armpit Hair Led to Crash
- Scotland’s Vote to Separate Looks a Lot Like Maine’s Split from Massachusetts
- Why the Free U2 Album is Pissing Off Apple Users
- Fla. sheriff: 6 children, 2 adults shot to death
- This iPad House on the Cape Will Be Sold At An Auction
- Woman Admits to Running Black Market Butt Implant Scheme
- Donnie Wahlberg Dishes on Life As a Newlywed and Family Man
- New England Runs on One of Dunkin’s Biggest Franchisees
- Huge turnout seen in Scotland's independence vote
- Gatorade Ad Captures What Derek Jeter Really Means to New Yorkers
- Personnel Moves At NESN Continue: Nikki Reyes Hired As Features Reporter/Anchor