THIS STORY HAS BEEN FORMATTED FOR EASY PRINTING

Candle sparked fire that killed 2 BU students

NStar crew is hailed for alerting tenants

By Maria Cramer and Beth Daley
Globe Staff / February 26, 2007

E-mail this article

Invalid E-mail address
Invalid E-mail address

Sending your article

Your article has been sent.

Text size +

A flickering candle in a bedroom of an Aberdeen Street apartment sparked a fierce blaze that killed two Boston University students and critically injured a third early Saturday morning, fire investigators said yesterday. (Full article: 874 words)

This article is available in our archives:

Globe Subscribers

FREE for subscribers

Subscribers to the Boston Globe get unlimited access to our archives.

Not a subscriber?

Non-Subscribers

Purchase an electronic copy of the full article. Learn More

  • $9.95 1 month archives pass
  • $24.95 3 months archives pass
  • $74.95 1 year archives pass

Connect with Boston.com

Twitter Follow us on @BostonUpdate, other Twitter accounts