, Wellesley: The junior scored two goals and assisted on two more as the Raiders surged to a 12-9 win over Walpole.
, Needham: The senior goalie made 12 saves as the Rockets squeaked out a 7-5 win over Xaverian.
, Shrewsbury: The junior goalie made 32 saves in an 8-6 win over Grafton.
, Groton-Dunstable Regional: The sophomore scored five times and assisted on two goals in a 16-9 win over Oakmont Regional.
, Algonquin Regional: The junior attack scored one goal and three assists, including on the game-winner in overtime, as the Tomahawks defeated Minnechaug Regional, 4-3.
Top 10 boys’ teams
1. Needham (5-0); Thursday vs. Marshfield
2. Lincoln-Sudbury Regional (4-0); April 25 at Waltham
3. Medfield (6-0); Thursday vs. Xaverian
4. Dover-Sherborn (5-0); Tuesday at Westwood
5. Acton-Boxborough Regional (6-1); Thursday vs. Wayland
6. Concord-Carlisle (3-2); Tuesday at Bedford
7. Wellesley (3-3); Tuesday at Weymouth
8. Shrewsbury (7-0); Thursday vs. Tantasqua Regional
9. Algonquin Regional (4-0); Thursday at Hopkinton
10. Framingham (3-2); Thursday at Newton South
Top 10 girls’ teams
1. Needham (5-0); Friday at Franklin
2. Medfield (6-1); Thursday vs. King Philip Regional
3. Framingham (3-1); Tuesday at Dedham
4. Lincoln-Sudbury Regional (1-2); Thursday vs. Newton South
5. Dover-Sherborn (4-0); Thursday vs. Scituate
7. Hopkinton (4-1); Thursday vs. Algonquin Regional
8. Wayland (4-0-1); Monday vs. Ipswich
9. Shrewsbury (4-2); Thursday vs.
10. Algonquin Regional (4-2); Thursday at Hopkinton
Boys’ game of the week
at Shrewsbury, Tuesday: The Tomahawks, allowing 3.25 goals per game, travel to face the Colonials, averaging 11.4 goals per game.
Jason Mastrodonato can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org