Friends and relatives of three young men who were slashed to death in a Waltham apartment in 2011 said Wednesday that they remain dissatisfied with the information they have received from public safety officials. They made their comments after federal officials for the first time disclosed publicly in a court filing that Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev had been implicated in the triple homicide.
“The fact that they’re not being more forthcoming with us makes you wonder whether there’s more information out there,” said a friend of Rafael M. Teken, a 37-year-old Brandeis graduate who was visiting the Waltham apartment on the evening of the homicides.
“It upset me, obviously,” said a friend of Brendan H. Mess, a 25-year-old former Cambridge resident, referring to the recent court filing. “I think there’s way more to it.” Full story for BostonGlobe.com subscribers.