Health

Norfolk County child dies of E. coli infection

This is a summary. To read the whole story subscribe to BostonGlobe.com

A child in Norfolk County died shortly after becoming infected with a dangerous strain of E. coli, the first child death in Massachusetts since 2012 related to the bacterium that is most often found in ground beef, health officials said.

Full story for BostonGlobe.com subscribers.

Get the full story with unlimited access to BostonGlobe.com.

Just 99 cents for four weeks.

Share